Updated map for HMC?

stephluva

If you read some of the other HMC cabana threads, you will see pictures and descriptions of where the new cabanas are.

I have read/looked through the multiple HMC threads and have been to HMC before, so I know how it is situated....I just want an actual map of the island so that I know the exact number/placement of the cabanas and villas, this way we can chose the one we want once we get onboard

Having been to HMC recently, I can tell you that the Villas are located as follows: three (in a row), just beyond the pirate bar and water sports shack, one between cabanas 8 & 9, and one between cabanas 12 & 13. If I were to go back, I'd be wanting cabana 15.

Here's what's currently on HAL's website, but it's not current.

http://www.hollandamerica.com/assets/cruise-destinations/HalfMoonCay_Map.pdf

I just posted this on another thread...

Hopefully this photo will help (I took it when I was on HMC in November). Notice the brown squares marked "Cabanas"; there are 20 of them, 15 representing cabanas and 5 representing villas. Starting at the bottom, the first seven squares are cabanas 1 - 7. The pirate bar is next (not shown on the map), and then the water sports center. The next three squares are three villas, followed by cabana 8, a villa, cabanas 9 - 12, another villa, and cabanas 13 - 15. I hope it makes sense.

156_zps12fa4473.jpg

Here are a couple I took from the ship that give you an idea of the placement of the villas in relation to everything else.

188_zpsdfa75af5.jpg

189_zps64c5ba7c.jpg

• 1 month later...
Having been to HMC recently, I can tell you that the Villas are located as follows: three (in a row), just beyond the pirate bar and water sports shack, one between cabanas 8 & 9, and one between cabanas 12 & 13. If I were to go back, I'd be wanting cabana 15.

Here's what's currently on HAL's website, but it's not current.

http://www.hollandamerica.com/assets/cruise-destinations/HalfMoonCay_Map.pdf

Can you tell me how the cabana's are numbered is 1 close to the Massage Cabana or the other end. Where is the restrooms at?

Archived