Best beach for snorkelling WITH facilities...

Dressage Superstar

Hi there,

Looking for advice on the best beach for snorkelling which has toilet facilities nearby and perhaps a hut to get a cocktail.

Palm was too busy for us last year.

Would love to go to Boca Catalina/Arashi but seems there are no facilties? What about Eagle or Druif? They look gorgeous but are they any good for snorkelling and have toilets/portaloos?

Thanks all!

Like 6rugrats said, there is nothing to see on Eagle or Druif beaches, but a plain white sandy bottom. There are no reefs for the fish to feed on or near or hide in.

The only other idea I have is Baby beach which has portapotties and a snack shack.

Downside, is that it is very expensive to get to. The bus does not go there so only options are renting a car or taking a taxi and having a taxi come back for you.

Taxi fare is about $38 each way.

Thank you for the comments... I thought about baby beach as it looks lovely but it is just a bit too far.

I did read that there are now porta potties on arashi, has anyone been recently and can confirm this? Last time I was there was 2 years ago and it was very lovely but very remote!

Thanks

Archived