Beach all inclusive and Dolphin Encounter - some questions pls

elloco07

Hello All, My family of 4 would like to do a Dolphin Encounter at Chankanaab which is about an hour excursion but we will also want to do a beach all inclusive deal as well.

Does anyone know which beach resort this is offered by island marketing ltd - http://cozumelcruiseexcursions.com/AllInclusiveResortPass.htm

I was thinking taking a taxi to the beach resort in the morning, then going to the dolphin encounter and then come back to the beach.

Is it worth it? I do not see any dolphin encounters before 1pm unless I am not looking hard enough. It would be ideal to do the dolphin first around 10am and then go to the beach rest of the day.

Any suggestions on this type of excursions, please let me know, thanks for the help.

Hello All, My family of 4 would like to do a Dolphin Encounter at Chankanaab which is about an hour excursion but we will also want to do a beach all inclusive deal as well.

Does anyone know which beach resort this is offered by island marketing ltd - http://cozumelcruiseexcursions.com/AllInclusiveResortPass.htm

I was thinking taking a taxi to the beach resort in the morning, then going to the dolphin encounter and then come back to the beach.

Is it worth it? I do not see any dolphin encounters before 1pm unless I am not looking hard enough. It would be ideal to do the dolphin first around 10am and then go to the beach rest of the day.

Any suggestions on this type of excursions, please let me know, thanks for the help.

I am fairly certain the resort featured is Hotel Melia which is at the north of the island and some distance from Chankanaab and therefore expensive and time consuming when considering taxis.

I have not visited Chankanaab but from what I understand there is a beach there as well as other activites?

If you really want an AI resort in addition there are many beach clubs and resorts to the south of the island which someone could perhaps recommend if you gave further details of what facilities you are looking for in particular, for example, if you have children age range could also be helpful. Also which pier you are docking at could make a difference.

I am fairly certain the resort featured is Hotel Melia which is at the north of the island and some distance from Chankanaab and therefore expensive and time consuming when considering taxis.

I have not visited Chankanaab but from what I understand there is a beach there as well as other activites?

If you really want an AI resort in addition there are many beach clubs and resorts to the south of the island which someone could perhaps recommend if you gave further details of what facilities you are looking for in particular, for example, if you have children age range could also be helpful. Also which pier you are docking at could make a difference.

I am looking for an all inclusive resort that has a kids club\activites like the one in my link above. Drinks and food are included. Access to beach and pool, enough chairs, just a all fun day with my kids a 3yr old and 7yr old.

What are some hotels near the port for RCL cruise (liberty of the seas).

Thanks!

I am looking for an all inclusive resort that has a kids club\activites like the one in my link above. Drinks and food are included. Access to beach and pool, enough chairs, just a all fun day with my kids a 3yr old and 7yr old.

What are some hotels near the port for RCL cruise (liberty of the seas).

Thanks!

The hotels near to International Pier are El Cid and Park Royal. I think Park Royal is a nicer property for children. It has several pools, small beach, a childrens play area, pool and kids club, (but the minimum age for the kids club is 5). The AI day pass was $40 for adults and $20 for children under 12 but unfortunately runs from 11am -6pm so depending on your time in port may not work if you are doing the encounter in the middle of the day. However you can walk to it from the pier so only one taxi to and from Chankanaab.

Another property with childrens club and splash pool further to the south is Hotel Allegro which was AI $40 for adults and $20 for children 2-12 and runs from 9am - 5pm. Again the kids club is for over 4.

Use google for images and further details of both resorts.

Archived