Best Excursions on E. Caribbean Indy

feenix

Is there a simple way to find out what the favorite excursions are on the 8 night Eastern Caribbean cruise (Independence)? The ports are St. Maarten, St. Kitts, San Juan, and Labadee...any suggestions are welcome, or redirect me if I'm in the wrong spot! :) Thanks!

I am guessing this thread will be moved to the ports of all boards. Click over there for options on each particular port.

If you like water activities - This snorkeling company, Soualiga Destinations - Captain Bob, in St Marten is Fantastic. We sailed the Freedom over New years and used them. We were very pleased There are terrific Trip Advisor reviews. They are the number one attraction is St Marten.

http://www.tripadvisor.com/Attraction_Review-g147347-d2083816-Reviews-Soualiga_Destinations-Philipsburg_Sint_Maarten_St_Martin_St_Maarten.html

Check out the ports of call boards on Cruise Critic.

Good luck

Marci

As cruisegirl1 states, the ports portion of the Cruise Critic forums is a great place. Have you been to any of those ports before? Do you have favorite activities or any physical limitations? The forts in San Juan are really fun to take the trolleys to and explore on your own, but the rain forest is beautiful. There is so much to do. Give us some ideas what you like and you will get some great responses.

Archived