Cabin Selection -6158 Reflection

jascal

Has anyone sailed in Cabin 6158 on the Reflection? According to reports by Cruisetrail, it not recommended. However with the price being so good, (it is a balcony,on an angle) it seems like a great deal. The Celebrity rep says it has a 30 % obstruction. Anyone have any thoughts on what this means for this particular cabin ?

Has anyone sailed in Cabin 6158 on the Reflection? According to reports by Cruisetrail, it not recommended. However with the price being so good, (it is a balcony,on an angle) it seems like a great deal. The Celebrity rep says it has a 30 % obstruction. Anyone have any thoughts on what this means for this particular cabin ?

Quite frankly, I would take a lot of what Cruisetrail has to say with a grain of salt. He/she has not been on all those cabins. Better to post here and refer to the s class cabin spreadsheet for feedback from other less biased cruisers.

Quite frankly, I would take a lot of what Cruisetrail has to say with a grain of salt. He/she has not been on all those cabins. Better to post here and refer to the s class cabin spreadsheet for feedback from other less biased cruisers.

I have to agree with you ! I did check the spreadsheet (excellent job you have done on this ) however I was just wondering if anyone else had any personal experience with that particular cabin.

This a picture of the cabin which Cruisetrail provided. We have 6159 on the Port side at a very good price so were happy to see what the obstruction was in advance.

Enjoy your cruise :)

image.jpg.ec79241d11d123643eadcee53bce62db.jpg

• 3 years later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

hi, guys, we are looking at celebrity reflection

we have options of angled cabin 6158 or 6156

or 6155 or 6157

when u mean port side, which of the rooms above are port side above the smokers area??? . one other question are the lift noise an issue on these four room selections

many thanks