Train from Amsterdam to Paris

sailingmickey

We will be arriving in Amsterdam after cruising aboard Avalon Vista and intend to take the train from Amsterdam to Paris. We are hoping there is someone who has done this before and can tell us how far the port is from the train station. Can we walk, take a taxi or another form of transportation.

Thank you for taking time to read and respond:)

We will be arriving in Amsterdam after cruising aboard Avalon Vista and intend to take the train from Amsterdam to Paris. We are hoping there is someone who has done this before and can tell us how far the port is from the train station. Can we walk, take a taxi or another form of transportation.

Thank you for taking time to read and respond:)

In May 2010 My wife and I took the train after getting off the Uniworld River Dutches in Amsterdam TELLI Train # 9330 Depart Amsterdam 11:16am to Paris Arriving 2:35 pm The Price was $608.00 US First class for the two of us We where in Paris I a little over 3 Hr. The train only stopped in Brussels The train was full and vary comfortable

We bought our tickets on Rail Europe with ins.

also if you wont to see out of the windows sit with your back to the front of the train

We will be booking again this June to go from Basel to Grenoble

In May 2010 My wife and I took the train after getting off the Uniworld River Dutches in Amsterdam TELLI Train # 9330 Depart Amsterdam 11:16am to Paris Arriving 2:35 pm The Price was $608.00 US First class for the two of us We where in Paris I a little over 3 Hr. The train only stopped in Brussels The train was full and vary comfortable

We bought our tickets on Rail Europe with ins.

also if you wont to see out of the windows sit with your back to the front of the train

We will be booking again this June to go from Basel to Grenoble

Thank you for your reply - However, why do we need to sit with our backs to the front of the train if we want to see out the window??

Archived