Chops Grill info...

My wife and I are fortunate to have dined in all four. Please accept that it is all a matter of taste, but we found Murano to be just a bit too formal for us. On the same cruise last year we did Tuscan Grill and loved it. It was 3 years ago that we did Chops Grill on the IOS and would probably say that it was our favourite, but it is a close run thing. You will certainly enjoy the experience. I don't count Blu as a speciality restaurant as it is the restaurant that you are allocated when you book an Aqua Class cabin. It is good but nowhere as nice as the others

Chops is definitely most similar to Tuscan Grille in that they are both steakhouse themed. Tuscan Grille however has an Italian influenced menu whereas Chops is modeled after a U.S. steakhouse. So far as I know neither uses prime cuts of beef, but choice (so decent quality compared to what is served in the MDR, but not the same quality to what you would receive at an upscale land based steakhouse).

Thinking of doing a dinner in Chops Grill on the Enchantment when she comes out of refurbishment.

Enchantment was refurbished in December 2013.

I can't answer your direct question but we had dinner at Chops in January and it was lovely.

Enchantment was refurbished in December 2013.

I can't answer your direct question but we had dinner at Chops in January and it was lovely.

Thought we were in a Time Warp

Only done Chops and thought it very good

2012 ;) :)

You are soooo correct. And I was on the Enchantment and in Chops in January 2013.

Mentally preparing for National Margarita Day (Friday, February 22nd). That's my story and I'm sticking to it. ;):rolleyes::D

Archived