C&A Diamond Plus?

I am nearly at RCL Diamond Plus in Crown & Anchor, and am interested to know what the 'Concierge Club Lounge' is like, and when is it open.

I know the 'Diamond Lounge' serves free wine and soft drinks, and a limited selection of canapes, from 5pm to 8.30pm each evening. Does the Diamond Plus Lounge offer more?

Hi Des.

Exactly the same.

Same drinks, food and times.

Actually prefer the Diamond Lounge on Rhapsody. Better layout, and we found the people in the Concierge Lounge to be snobby. We also found it challenging to divide our time between both.:D One before dinner and the other after.

Will check out the Radiance in October, when we become Diamond+, I think the CL is better.

Aussie Frequent Floaters.

Hi Des.

Exactly the same.

Same drinks, food and times.

Actually prefer the Diamond Lounge on Rhapsody. Better layout, and we found the people in the Concierge Lounge to be snobby. We also found it challenging to divide our time between both.:D One before dinner and the other after.

Will check out the Radiance in October, when we become Diamond+, I think the CL is better.

Aussie Frequent Floaters.

Thanks for that. I had heard (?) that you could get spirits and beer for free in the CL, that you can't get in the DL unless you pay!

Oh, and I've also met some 'wouldbees' in the DL. :rolleyes:

Sounds like a good idea to share the 'load' between the two lounges. :D

The Concierge Lounge is open 24/7. The "bar" is open between 5pm and 8.30pm every evening. Beer, wine, spirits and champagne are all complimentary as are the canapés. In the mornings there is a Continental breakfast and lunch mainly consists of sandwiches. The best coffee machine is also there.

Not everyone in the Concierge Lounge is a snob - we are both Diamond Plus and always travel in a suite and have always made great friends in there. As frequent Radiance cruisers, perhaps I can suggest you sit at the bar and not in the "lounge" area - much more fun;)

BTW, I don't recommend the Voyager's Concierge Lounge. No windows, no atmosphere. Use the Diamond Lounge. Last time we were on the Rhapsody was just prior to its refurb so we are looking forward to seeing its Concierge and Diamond Lounges later this year.

Cheers

Di

Thanks Des,

You will love it.

All things going to plan - I will be Diamond plus in late November.

Hooray.

My wife and I are doing the 'Radiance' circumnavigation in Oct/Nov this year, and we'll be D+ by then.

Sounds like it will be nice to enjoy the CL for that.

Regards Des.

The Concierge Lounge is open 24/7. The "bar" is open between 5pm and 8.30pm every evening. Beer, wine, spirits and champagne are all complimentary as are the canapés. In the mornings there is a Continental breakfast and lunch mainly consists of sandwiches. The best coffee machine is also there.

Not everyone in the Concierge Lounge is a snob - we are both Diamond Plus and always travel in a suite and have always made great friends in there. As frequent Radiance cruisers, perhaps I can suggest you sit at the bar and not in the "lounge" area - much more fun;)

BTW, I don't recommend the Voyager's Concierge Lounge. No windows, no atmosphere. Use the Diamond Lounge. Last time we were on the Rhapsody was just prior to its refurb so we are looking forward to seeing its Concierge and Diamond Lounges later this year.

Cheers

Di

Thanks for the input.

Yair, we were just on the VoS, and I know what you mean about the DL compared to the CL location.

Looking forward to all I've heard about the 'Rhapsody' CL.

Des.

My wife and I are doing the 'Radiance' circumnavigation in Oct/Nov this year, and we'll be D+ by then.

Sounds like it will be nice to enjoy the CL for that.

Regards Des.

Come join us on the Meet and Mingle thread:)

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1666664 Top end

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1724259 Bottom end

Raina

Cheers

Di

Hi Di, how are you and Tony, you have some great cruises on your to do list, we will probably see you again on Rhapsody 30th Nov, we have'nt booked yet but it's a definite, there are a group of us going plus our daughters. Happy cruising. Robin:)

Come join us on the Meet and Mingle thread:)

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1666664 Top end

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1724259 Bottom end

Raina

Thanks for your kind invite. I'm afraid I'm not an M&M type of bloke, but I reckon my wife will put us both down.....I'll just leave it to her! ;)

Des.

Great news Robin. We will look forward to cruising with you and Fred again.

We are down to 7 weeks on Friday before we go to Honolulu on the Radiance and then off to Vegas with some friends we met on the circumnavigation - can you believe that's a year ago?

Anyway, look forward to you joining the roll call once you've booked (maybe we can get it going lol).

Cheers

Di

Archived