Is cabin 6420 on Glory noisy?

Mrs CruisinCritter

I've been looking at this cabin and trying to decide if we should book it. I have tried a CC search and a search on Google, but I can't find any reviews. Can anyone who's had this cabin tell me if it's noisy? It looks like Bar Blue is under it so I'm hesitant on booking. Please help!

I wish I could edit the title. I am looking for anyone who has had an aft cabin around 6420 as well. Any input on noise is appreciated. I'm not sure how often Bar Blue is used on the Glory, but it's only a 2 night cruise so I don't know how the entertainment works on those short cruises.

Edited by Mrs CruisinCritter

I have stayed in an aft cabin on the Glory on deck 6 and we were able to hear the bass thumping a bit in our room. To be honest, it was very muffled and you had to listen closely to figure out what it was. Since the music didn't go on all night, it was never an issue, because we were usually still out and about until late anyway.

Can't speak to the entertainment on a 2 night cruise, as I have never been on one.

• 1 year later...
Thank you both for responding! I'm going to go ahead and pull the trigger and book the deck 6 cabin!

Was 6420 ok? I was booked in 6451 on the Freedom and I'm worried because it looks like it is next to the elevator. But I can't change it, so oh well!