Dodging a Bullet on the Triumph - Feb. 2 - 6, 2013 - A Review

jhale

Nope, 7206 is twins only. The way the room is laid out there's no room to put the beds together. Here's a few shots of the layout, I wish I'd have taken a pic of the bathroom, since it's an accessible room, the bathroom is HUGE compared to regular cabins.

318604_10150411125389449_880163094_n_zps80a4a1f7.jpg

381658_10150411125209449_1781450664_n_zpse5d9c68a.jpg

302126_10150411124979449_2011587534_n_zps822900f0.jpg

392891_10150411125629449_2109627268_n_zps59e1c8a2.jpg

I am travelling single in Sept and just changed my room to 7206 based on your pictures.....thanks for sharing

• 1 month later...

Absolutely LOVE your cruise review form! Enjoyed it so much!! I have been on the Ecstasy, Conquest, couple of times when they were in Gal. Have been on Trium. 4 times and love every one of them for diff. reasons! Don't get the complainers most of the time, guess I'm like you...long as I'm on a cruise..WHO CARES! HAHAHAHA....Doing b/b in Oct. and am so excited to see upgrades! Esp. the B.I. cantina! lol....While we do really like Prog. and love Coz. we never get tired of going there. We always sail out of Galv. because of conv. and not made of money so it's just right for us! But we don't care that much what ports we go to..we just love being on the ship! Whether there's air, bathrooms or not! hahahahaha!!! Just leave me there! I'll make do!

jhale, I see you are doing the Magic in Oct. We will be on her Oct. 6th. When are you going? I tried to do another back to back on the Triumph but couldn't get the dates to work out so we just decided to do 7 days on the Magic. We were on the 2nd. leg of our back to back with you just before the fire. And that really was quite a storm.

Doug

jhale, I see you are doing the Magic in Oct. We will be on her Oct. 6th. When are you going? I tried to do another back to back on the Triumph but couldn't get the dates to work out so we just decided to do 7 days on the Magic. We were on the 2nd. leg of our back to back with you just before the fire. And that really was quite a storm.

Doug

We're doing the Magic Oct 27, so try to keep her in one piece for us ;)

Yeah, that storm was really something! As much as I say I wouldn't want to go through that again, it really was fascinating. I've never seen lightning so bright in my life, neat and scary all at the same time!

Archived