Cruise

dainew

So I tried to get and upgrade on my 2 rooms and because i have paid off my cruise already thave hey said they don't give complentary upgrades any more and that they change the policy on Dec 3 2012....this is my 10 cruise and i also book past guest and i have gotten one after i have paid it off.......bummeroh well i will still be on a cruise...

I found this out this year my self I think it really stinks. I still dont know how complimentory it is to move up when you paid more???? If you notice when they have the upgrade rooms and they lower the price they make sure most situations come out to exactly what you paid or less so you cant move your catagory up. Very strategic pricing. Very upsetting for the consumer. This is my least favorite new thing CC came up with. I am booking 30 days in for now on and I think if enuff people do this it will go away. SO when I booked a balcony on the sixth floor for 2150 they droped the price to 1900 so I tried to move up to the 8th florr which was 2100 they said no that is why we have all these new programs. programs usally equal you do not get what you used to.

Archived