Things To Do On A Second Visit

takevtr1

We will be a group of 10 ranging in age from 20-73. All can get around without any issues, although I don't think some of us will be rock climbing....

Most of us will be visiting this great island for a second time. First time around, we did the usual typical "island tour" This time we want something a little different, say about 3-4 hours long, followed by beach time of about 2 hours and of course some shopping.

What would you recommend?????? We don't have an issue re-visiting some of the top things to seeand do, but would also like to do things that we did not have time for on our first visit.

Thank you in advance,

A most wonderful experience and fabulous tour is Clay Villa Plantation House and Gardens. This is a must see. Check out their reviews on trip advisor under attractions they are #1. We were a largish group of 39 and had such a great time we have booked again custom tour for January 2014 with wedding party of 67. They did a awesome job in making our day a perfect one.

thank you also, I am looking into this right now.

The Catamaran to Nevis has always been our favortie thing to do. :) On Nevis you will feel as if you are walking around on a post card. Your shopping time would pretty much be limited to the port terminal area.

LuLu

~~~~

• 5 weeks later...

Did u do an all day sail? were u able to make it back to the ship prior to sailing or was it nerve wracking?

which tour group did u use?

Thanks

Andy

PS we leave April 13 so I need to book something THIS week..HELP !!

A most wonderful experience and fabulous tour is Clay Villa Plantation House and Gardens. This is a must see. Check out their reviews on trip advisor under attractions they are #1. We were a largish group of 39 and had such a great time we have booked again custom tour for January 2014 with wedding party of 67. They did a awesome job in making our day a perfect one.

could you please give me some info on the plantation. I think I am going to book Ian from Sugar Land Tours. Can he take us to the plantation? Or do you have to book it thru the plantation people?

We want to do as many things as possible in St. Kitts and get a good 2-hours of beach time.

THANK YOU......

Did u do an all day sail? were u able to make it back to the ship prior to sailing or was it nerve wracking?

which tour group did u use?

Thanks

Andy

PS we leave April 13 so I need to book something THIS week..HELP !!

wHAT IS THE COST OF THIS TRIP, WE ARE ON APR 13 AS WELL.

the 1/2 day is $61 and from 10am-2pm ..incl lite lunch but does NOT go to Nevis

the full day-7 hrs ..is $ 95 and incl.full lunch and DOES go to Nevis

Both include stopping to snorkel and also the equip.

would u all like to join us?

let me know...

Andy and Shelly

cabin 6308

HI ALL

I just spoke to Blue Safari Tours and they have a boat that can take a full day cruise to NEVIS from the St Kitts terminal..for APRIL 19..off Celebrity Reflection

Incl. LUNCH, BOOZE, SNORKEL and EQUIP. and saling...

FULL DAY...$95 pp

1/2 Day $61 pp

they ONLY have one boat and it is NOT booked yet..so we can do either 1/2 day or full day..

Full day is 9 am til 4 pm and they said they take passenger from Celebrity and RCCL all the time on the full day cruise...

OR we can opt for a 1/2 day cruise 10 am til 2pm

PLEASE get back to me as I WANT to do this but we are ONLY 2 people and they have a MINIMUM of 10-12 people to take the boat out.

WE DO these kinds of excursions on our own (ie not book thru cruise line) ALL the time..Never have a problem making the ships departure...

SO JOIN US...THIS got HIGH ratings on Trip Advisor and I use them as my guru for travel..

email me direct at my real email stek9629 at gmail dot com

THANKS !!

Andy

wHAT IS THE COST OF THIS TRIP, WE ARE ON APR 13 AS WELL.

Att: Dora ohio

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

the 1/2 day is $61 and from 10am-2pm ..incl lite lunch but does NOT go to Nevis

the full day-7 hrs ..is $ 95 and incl.full lunch and DOES go to Nevis

Both include stopping to snorkel and also the equip.

would u all like to join us?

let me know...

Andy and Shelly

cabin 6308

on our second stop at St. Kitts we did hiking in the rainforest. It was really good!! we used greg's safari, the cost was $65 per person. He made the trail himself & gives you so much information it's amazing. There are no bugs there either. I would highly recommend this.

excellent -thanks.

I am going to go with Ian Nisbett of Sugar Land Tours. He seems to have "some" nice reviews and he is excellent at responding to ALL of my e-mail questions.

Hope I made the right choice....

Archived