Ship Time vs. Island Time

I will be in Cozumel on March 29th and because of Daylight Savings, the island will be two hours behind "ship time". My itinerary says that the Allure will depart at 7:00pm. Does that mean the ship will be departing at 5:00pm locally?

I ask because I have signed up for the Cozumel Bar Hop and I want to make sure I will have enough time to make it back to the ship.

Thanks in advance for any help.

The captain will announce how they will keep time before you leave the ship--pay attention to the announcements and signs as you get off the ship and just set a watch to whatever time it is so you don't forget. It will also be posted in your daily compass with the info on the port agent contact info (we always take this info on land with us just in case we need it)

Don't worry, the bar hop bus will not keep you past sailing...they will make sure you get back in time! Have fun!

The captain will announce how they will keep time before you leave the ship--pay attention to the announcements and signs as you get off the ship and just set a watch to whatever time it is so you don't forget. It will also be posted in your daily compass with the info on the port agent contact info (we always take this info on land with us just in case we need it)

Don't worry, the bar hop bus will not keep you past sailing...they will make sure you get back in time! Have fun!

Thank you so much!

It should be announced in the daily but also make sure you know the ship time before you go off into port. Nothing is much more stressful then having to pier run to make the ship. I have done that once due to a private excursion delay and take every precaution to avoid that feeling again.

http://luv2cruise.blogspot.com

I agree...Tom and his crew on the bar hop are well aware of the sailing times and I am sure they will account for the time change as well. that being said, always best to plan your destiny and double check :)

You can email him at info at cozumelbarhop dot com at confirm. Doesn't hurt to ask or remind them.

I agree...Tom and his crew on the bar hop are well aware of the sailing times and I am sure they will account for the time change as well. that being said, always best to plan your destiny and double check :)

You can email him at info at cozumelbarhop dot com at confirm. Doesn't hurt to ask or remind them.

I sent Tom an email. Thanks for the information.

Archived