Sunshine Beds Layout Shown on Carnival's website

Latteluver

We are a family of four booked on the Sunshine for July with a balcony 4 berth.

At the point of booking, we requested a king size bed and 2 single beds.

Until recently, our booking on the Carnival website showed 'king size' for the bed configuration. This then changed to 'Upper/ lower beds'. I have edited the booking to king size several times but each time I go into the booking, it has changed back to 'upper/ lower beds'.

Do we need to be concerned by this change?

Mine has done this too :( when we booked the cruise our TA called Carnival to make sure we could have a king bed and the 2 pulmans as we have one of the spa insides. They said yes and I got them to put this in my booking notes. Since then ours has changed to upper and lower, I will not be happy if this is the case........

Exact same thing happened to me. So, I just split the 4 of us up and booked 2 rooms. LOL

Actually, that did happen to me and I did split us up in 2 rooms now with the most recent sale (ended up with a small savings to boot)...but I wasn't worried about the upper/lower thing when I couldn't switch it.

At this point, there are no Aug 2013 Europe cruises even listed. Aug 30th went away a while ago and when I checked this morning, the Aug 9th was now gone.

It has to be a Carnival web issue.

Until recently, our booking on the Carnival website showed 'king size' for the bed configuration. This then changed to 'Upper/ lower beds'. I have edited the booking to king size several times but each time I go into the booking, it has changed back to 'upper/ lower beds'.

Even if the beds are seperated when you board just let your cabin attendant know and by the time you come back from dining that night the beds will be like to want them.

The same thing happened to me. I continue to change it to "King bed" each time I login, but it changes back to "Upper/lower beds" on its own. I've emailed Carnival about the issue, but it does just sound like a computer glitch if it's happened to several of us.

Archived