Who's Getting Married Next?

WOW,

What a Wonderful/Best weekend of my Life.... The best part is we get to do it all over again.. But this time dressed Up, and with a Cruise afterwards.... Woooooooooooooow Hoooooooooooo On Cluod Nine ladies :D

Congrats! I'm sure your second one will be as awesome as your first!

I've got another.....38 days! :eek: Where did all that time go?!

Our wedding and reception was awesome!!!! Our photographer Rajesh was amazing as well. We had 2 ladies from TWE who were both wonderful but I forget their names :confused: As everyone always says it went by too fast, but was really great. All of my guests said it was the most fun too!!!!

Congrats! So glad to hear such glowing remarks!

Thank You and COngrats to you on Ur upcoming :D.. Im getting Married On Breeze too.. Lower 6 month Sept.. Im amp... I cant wait to see this new Ship... I Pray You many Years of happiness *=*,

omg SO EXCITING!!!!! Congrats ladies, Im getting very excited myself., But I still have 6 months to go.. Much happiness to you both..

Cant wait to see pics or hear your thoughts A_Town..

Thanks boo :D, lol

But anywho On to U!!!! Screaminggggggggg OMGosssssh Cant U believe this.. Honey Ur life is about to change forever, and the date is getting Closer, and closer, & Closerrrrr. B 4 U know it Tomoroow U will be Looking all Pretty walking down aisle..

Thanks boo :D, lol

But anywho On to U!!!! Screaminggggggggg OMGosssssh Cant U believe this.. Honey Ur life is about to change forever, and the date is getting Closer, and closer, & Closerrrrr. B 4 U know it Tomoroow U will be Looking all Pretty walking down aisle..

Lol! I know! A year ago, I felt like I had all the time in the world. Now I'm finalizing as much as I can before April so that I don't stress myself in the weeks before the wedding. Ack!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Lol! I know! A year ago, I felt like I had all the time in the world. Now I'm finalizing as much as I can before April so that I don't stress myself in the weeks before the wedding. Ack!

LOL i remember your posts a year ago time did fly bye!

53 days till we leave and 55 till we are Married!! I am not even close to having everything done yet either... I still need to get my dress altered! lol

I'm down to 53 days til we get married which is crazy to me! Lol my dress isn't even IN yet for me to get it altered. Hopefully it won't need much altering though. It's supposed to come at the end of this month/early April....can't wait to try it on!!

Ur alllll on it... U got this.. U know that year is fast but 6 months is worse... lolol I need to get MORE intense now with my work out...

U still hav time to get it done, Although like TwinA I want to be done with most of everything a month before hand (OR as c l o s e as i can be...) I know U are going CRAZZZZZZY man under 60 days :D

Congrats,

53 days till we leave and 55 till we are Married!! I am not even close to having everything done yet either... I still need to get my dress altered! lol

When Did U order Ur Dress???? I couldN'T play with this. Our Wedding is Sept, And I got my dress in DEC.. I have teh faith U will be ok...

I'm down to 53 days til we get married which is crazy to me! Lol my dress isn't even IN yet for me to get it altered. Hopefully it won't need much altering though. It's supposed to come at the end of this month/early April....can't wait to try it on!!

When Did U order Ur Dress???? I couldN'T play with this. Our Wedding is Sept, And I got my dress in DEC.. I have teh faith U will be ok...

I ordered it in December (I know, I waited too long...that's my fault) and they ASSURED me it would be in no later than early April so they better not play around with me lol Thanks for the love Tima! <3

LOLOL U are funny, (NOT whats going on) but the Better NOT play... Hey we order the same time.. lol.. No problem Ilove sharing the Love <3

I ordered it in December (I know, I waited too long...that's my fault) and they ASSURED me it would be in no later than early April so they better not play around with me lol Thanks for the love Tima! <3

So exciting!!! Please do tell how the Imagination was. My day is July 5, 2013. I'm so anxious. How has your planning been going so far? I love my coordinator. She's so speedy and helpful. Lol.

My dress just got in a little over a week ago, and I had a fitting on Sunday. But it was supposed to come in in January. If you're worried about it coming in on time, I'd suggest hounding the dress shop. Mine heard from me every week from mid January til they could confirm a definite arrival date. Lol!

So exciting!!! Please do tell how the Imagination was. My day is July 5, 2013. I'm so anxious. How has your planning been going so far? I love my coordinator. She's so speedy and helpful. Lol.

Will do!

Planning so far has been good. Although lately I don't think they've been fully reading my emails because questions here and there go unanswered. But I'm sure it will all come together just fine.

Which wedding package do you have? We have the Deluxe.

Will do!

Planning so far has been good. Although lately I don't think they've been fully reading my emails because questions here and there go unanswered. But I'm sure it will all come together just fine.

Which wedding package do you have? We have the Deluxe.

I love to call them instead of email. They are amazing with answering any and all questions and are very easy to get a hold of (if you can call during 'work' hours).

I love to call them instead of email. They are amazing with answering any and all questions and are very easy to get a hold of (if you can call during 'work' hours).

Haha! I do call most of the time (sometimes from work, lol!), but I prefer a paper trail - just in case.

You girls are making me nervous.. lol wedding cruise sails on 10/26 and I cant even start trying on dresses until end of august or beginning september.. Im going to break out in hives from nerves before that time even gets here. I just keep telling myself.. it will be ok.. and I will love my dress but damn.. its killing me.

SO it saddens me to say we might be changing our wedding to royal carribean cruise as carnival is making it very difficult to get guest to come to our wedding! We are in negiotations with royal so we shall see how it goes. Secretly i always wanted royal but wanted an affordable wedding! I will let you know how it goes either way we are getting married end of oct on a cruise LOL.....

SO it saddens me to say we might be changing our wedding to royal carribean cruise as carnival is making it very difficult to get guest to come to our wedding! We are in negiotations with royal so we shall see how it goes. Secretly i always wanted royal but wanted an affordable wedding! I will let you know how it goes either way we are getting married end of oct on a cruise LOL.....

I can't say that I blame you. We've only had a few guests make comments about our Carnival wedding; but I'm sure it'd be worse if we weren't already so close to sailing. I'm honestly not worried. I just want our guests to have a great time!

Good luck with whichever you choose!

Archived