Who's Getting Married Next?

Hello all of you lovely brides. Congrats and a world of happiness is my wish for all of you. My nephew was married on Carnival and they did a wonderful job. Everything went smooth and was beautiful. One of the best weddings I have been to! I am getting married May 25th and leave on the 26th for my cruise honeymoon and can't wait!!! I wanted a cruise wedding but my DfH gma has breast cancer and can't travel. travelI an trying to get the final arrangements done soon so wee can just enjoy.

Don't stress too much over the dresses, everything will work out just as it is meant to be. Good luck with the planning, cause we alkyl know the crossing will be a blast!!

Congratulations!!! Countdown is on!!!

Yes i think I'm at 39 days today!? how the heck did that happen?? LOL I think we have most things in order and almost ready...and you??

Jaxie we're getting married on the same day and on the same ship! :) I can't believe how SOON it is!!! March just FLEW by!!!

I feel like there's still so much to do!

Jaxie we're getting married on the same day and on the same ship! :) I can't believe how SOON it is!!! March just FLEW by!!!

I feel like there's still so much to do!

Yes I know wedding date twin! Your mom told me! But hadn't seen you around....:) I actually think there are 3 of us that day, I've seen another on funville forums!!

March went too quick! I can't believe it.. Slowly things have come together, seems like lately tho its every day something else gets finalized or organized. Did you write out a list or book to keep organized? My work daytimer is a maze of yellow stickies lol

Sent from my BlackBerry 9300 using Tapatalk

Yes I know wedding date twin! Your mom told me! But hadn't seen you around....:) I actually think there are 3 of us that day, I've seen another on funville forums!!

March went too quick! I can't believe it.. Slowly things have come together, seems like lately tho its every day something else gets finalized or organized. Did you write out a list or book to keep organized? My work daytimer is a maze of yellow stickies lol

I'm a big lurker on the forums, but now that it's getting so close I'm trying to post more! That way when I post my review, it won't be out of nowhere!

I love this part - where everything needs a final decision, and it is all coming together so nicely!

I have lists upon lists that are for each category (ceremony, lunch, guests, decor etc) - but I have one giant list in my daytimer as well with notes and highlighting all over it too! I just keep trying to figure out if I'm forgetting something!!

I'm a big lurker on the forums, but now that it's getting so close I'm trying to post more! That way when I post my review, it won't be out of nowhere!

I love this part - where everything needs a final decision, and it is all coming together so nicely!

I have lists upon lists that are for each category (ceremony, lunch, guests, decor etc) - but I have one giant list in my daytimer as well with notes and highlighting all over it too! I just keep trying to figure out if I'm forgetting something!!

LOL I think if we have rings, a groom, and an officiant.....we're all set :) we'll have to make sure we cross paths at some point!

Yes i think I'm at 39 days today!? how the heck did that happen?? LOL I think we have most things in order and almost ready...and you??

I am doing everything myself. I am getting close. Going to try on my dress tomorrow. So excited. I am having it changed from a zipper to a corset back. Hopefully that will be the only alterations. Can't wait to read everyones reviews!

I love to Here Updates.. Im so glad U are loving this stage. And U sound So in Order..:). We cant wait for U to get to the Happiest Day of Ur life, and then U can come back and tell us all about it... Again, Thank You for this Post :D

I am doing everything myself. I am getting close. Going to try on my dress tomorrow. So excited. I am having it changed from a zipper to a corset back. Hopefully that will be the only alterations. Can't wait to read everyones reviews!

Hope the dress fitting goes well! Was supposed to go and pick mine up today but....the seamstress has fallen and hurt her arm/shoulder and we've had to put it off a week....not getting stressed... :).. nice idea to switch out the back! I have a lace up corset back as well... gotta love that it gives a bit more "wiggle room" than a zipper!

Well ladies, they ordered the wrong dress. They transposed the numbers. But, thank God, the still have the one I tried on. It is four sizes too big so they are custom fitting it for me. Something has to go wrong so this is mine. So the day of will not be stressful. I somehow kept my cool even though my heart was beating a mile a minute.

Well ladies, they ordered the wrong dress. They transposed the numbers. But, thank God, the still have the one I tried on. It is four sizes too big so they are custom fitting it for me. Something has to go wrong so this is mine. So the day of will not be stressful. I somehow kept my cool even though my heart was beating a mile a minute.

Oh, no! :eek: So glad to hear they still have the sample! Keeping my fingers crossed that alterations go perfectly!

Ohh my gosh!! Good for you for keeping a level head and remaining positive :) glad they are making it custom fit for you, hopefully they go over and above :)

VERY happy that U took this outlook on it.. So Ur day is gonna be great since You got this out of the way early lol.. All jokes aside its a Blessing that They do still have your Dress, but they only have to take it in.. BC it would have really went Left.. Gooooo Ree1009

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry ladies it has been a whirlwind of a week. I go back tomorrow to see how it fits. Thanks for the encouragement and well wishes! I had my bachelorette weekend this past weekend. A group of six of us went up to a cabin in the mountains and shopped, played games and partied all weekend. It was so much fun :) Hope you are all having a great week!

Sorry ladies it has been a whirlwind of a week. I go back tomorrow to see how it fits. Thanks for the encouragement and well wishes! I had my bachelorette weekend this past weekend. A group of six of us went up to a cabin in the mountains and shopped, played games and partied all weekend. It was so much fun :) Hope you are all having a great week!

Oh watch out now!!!!! Im glad yall had a great time this past weekend :) Woowooo.. GL tomorrow :)

What fun!!!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Urgh! I went for my 'final' fitting today but still had to leave without my dress that u was supposed to be able to bring home. There are some more minor alterations that need to be made, so I go back on Sunday. They just want me to pick it up and make final payment instead of trying it on since they anticipate that the dress will be perfect by then. But I think I'm going to have to go against that and ask to try it on one more time. *sigh* Thinking positive thoughts!

Twin A Stop it!!!!!! This is minor and everything WILL werk out.. Im sure U went in there all amp, ready to try on ur Dress and roll out, But this just means they have a couple of things to tweet, to make your Complete look, look that much Hotter boo.. but I WOULDN'T LEAVE THAT STORE WITHOUT TRYING IT ON! You make sure you stick to UR guns (DONT think! Do :)

my favy # 7 days 7 days 7 7 7 7 7 this time next week .

Urgh! I went for my 'final' fitting today but still had to leave without my dress that u was supposed to be able to bring home. There are some more minor alterations that need to be made, so I go back on Sunday. They just want me to pick it up and make final payment instead of trying it on since they anticipate that the dress will be perfect by then. But I think I'm going to have to go against that and ask to try it on one more time. *sigh* Thinking positive thoughts!

Bless you! I know that is tough. I am having some minor problems with mine too. But I wouldnt leave without trying it on. Just think like I do...something has to go wrong..so its great it got out of the way now and the big day will go off without a hitch :) I am claiming a beautiful dress that fits just like it was made for only you!

Archived