Who's Getting Married Next?

We had this problem when it was just the Costa Concordia--I can't imagine trying to convince people when everything lately starts with the word "Carnival". I hope it all works out for you!

Thankfully or maybe not, we are sailing in less than 60 days. This means it is too late for anyone to back out!! I'm not overly concerned, just hoping and praying at the very least we come back married! Lol.

Sent from my LG-MS910 using Tapatalk 2

I can't say that I blame you. We've only had a few guests make comments about our Carnival wedding; but I'm sure it'd be worse if we weren't already so close to sailing. I'm honestly not worried. I just want our guests to have a great time!

Good luck with whichever you choose!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Hello Twin A

Yes it is very hard to convince people to book when every day they hear bad stuff in the news. We actually had 3 families decline because of the news and when we said we might change they said they will join us. We have to put our happiness and wedding first and we want our close friends and family to come. You are right tho we are far enough to change our ship where you are not! I am also not worrid for you! Bless your lovely wedding!

Hi lightskinedgyal

if i may ask why are you having trouble with carnival and allowing guest to attend you wedding?

Sorry i meant to say my guest do not want to book on carnival. Carnival its self has been great! love their wedding department i always get them on the phone quickly!

lol I feel ya... Gone ahead and try one on... lolol What could it hurt, Plus U cant get that itch out of there.... lol

You girls are making me nervous.. lol wedding cruise sails on 10/26 and I cant even start trying on dresses until end of august or beginning september.. Im going to break out in hives from nerves before that time even gets here. I just keep telling myself.. it will be ok.. and I will love my dress but damn.. its killing me.

LOL, Well Im happy it may work out for U the way U wanted anyway... I have herad it, My Nanny said this is her LAST Cruise, and if I wasnt getting MArried, that her First Would had been Last Cruise (you would had though getting left in Jamaica would had been worse!!! (read my Freedom review) but Nooooooo...

I myself,, Dont care, I STILL LOVE Carnival, Im still going, and we will STILL have a WONDERFUL Time, Im claiming it...:D

SO it saddens me to say we might be changing our wedding to royal carribean cruise as carnival is making it very difficult to get guest to come to our wedding! We are in negiotations with royal so we shall see how it goes. Secretly i always wanted royal but wanted an affordable wedding! I will let you know how it goes either way we are getting married end of oct on a cruise LOL.....

Sorry i meant to say my guest do not want to book on carnival. Carnival its self has been great! love their wedding department i always get them on the phone quickly!

I was a bit slow but I got it. Well it seems to be turning out to be what you really wanted. Good luck with the planning.

My dress just got in a little over a week ago, and I had a fitting on Sunday. But it was supposed to come in in January. If you're worried about it coming in on time, I'd suggest hounding the dress shop. Mine heard from me every week from mid January til they could confirm a definite arrival date. Lol!

Thanks for the idea Twin A! I'm definitely going to contact the shop to get a definite arrival date (or to force them to push it sooner!) ;-)

Here ya go boo:D

Monday-Friday from 9am-7pm Eastern Time, 1-800-933-4968.

hey girls.. i cannot find the number to Carnival Weddings department.. i used to have it but misplaced it.. can you please post it here.. ? thanks in advance.

Hello all of you lovely brides. Congrats and a world of happiness is my wish for all of you. My nephew was married on Carnival and they did a wonderful job. Everything went smooth and was beautiful. One of the best weddings I have been to! I am getting married May 25th and leave on the 26th for my cruise honeymoon and can't wait!!! I wanted a cruise wedding but my DfH gma has breast cancer and can't travel. travelI an trying to get the final arrangements done soon so wee can just enjoy.

Don't stress too much over the dresses, everything will work out just as it is meant to be. Good luck with the planning, cause we alkyl know the crossing will be a blast!!

Congrats to you and Welcome over to the Wall :) And thanks so much for Ur Kind Words and well wishes.. GL to You and Ur Son to be hubby and I Pray U a life full of Happiness :D

Hello all of you lovely brides. Congrats and a world of happiness is my wish for all of you. My nephew was married on Carnival and they did a wonderful job. Everything went smooth and was beautiful. One of the best weddings I have been to! I am getting married May 25th and leave on the 26th for my cruise honeymoon and can't wait!!! I wanted a cruise wedding but my DfH gma has breast cancer and can't travel. travelI an trying to get the final arrangements done soon so wee can just enjoy.

Don't stress too much over the dresses, everything will work out just as it is meant to be. Good luck with the planning, cause we alkyl know the crossing will be a blast!!

Thanks for the idea Twin A! I'm definitely going to contact the shop to get a definite arrival date (or to force them to push it sooner!) ;-)

Ugh... I'm waiting for my dress still. I ordered mine through Dolly Couture, whose designs I LOVE, since I wanted something different for my 2nd marriage and not be as traditional the 2nd time around. Anyway, I finally checked and my dress is in the US (they are sewn in Vietnam) and they just have to add the petticoats to the dress and then ship it.... but it still hasn't shipped!! LOL.

They promised the dress in 8 to 12 weeks, and technically it isn't 8 weeks yet, so I'm not going to totally freak... just continue to wait impatiently. :D

Wooo U are so better then me.. I think I would had, had to Order that a year in advance.. But If They are almost done (just petticoats left) and its not even 8 weeks yet... Dont go Crazy Honey Its coming :p

Ugh... I'm waiting for my dress still. I ordered mine through Dolly Couture, whose designs I LOVE, since I wanted something different for my 2nd marriage and not be as traditional the 2nd time around. Anyway, I finally checked and my dress is in the US (they are sewn in Vietnam) and they just have to add the petticoats to the dress and then ship it.... but it still hasn't shipped!! LOL.

They promised the dress in 8 to 12 weeks, and technically it isn't 8 weeks yet, so I'm not going to totally freak... just continue to wait impatiently. :D

I love their dresses! I've got my fingers crossed for you that it arrives early!

Ooohh Dolly dresses, loved those online,...I just didn't get my act together to get around to ordering, that and I actually fell in love with the first one I tried on when my sister "forced lol" me to go dress shopping, but love Dolly's designs, do you have her on FB? She posts amazing photos of the dresses there! Don't worry yours will be here soon!!

Congrats to you and Welcome over to the Wall :) And thanks so much for Ur Kind Words and well wishes.. GL to You and Ur Son to be hubby and I Pray U a life full of Happiness :D

Thank you so much! I should have proof read, we all know the cruise will be awesome! My dress is in and I go for my fitting Friday! So excited!

Doing the 2 month dance What What Doing the 2 Month Danceeeeee... I think I have like 162 days I think... Work Out/DAnce Grind.. NEVER let anyone tell U dancing isnt a workout. lol

Only 60 more days. I thought it would never get here. Now it is right around the corner:)

Doing the 2 month dance What What Doing the 2 Month Danceeeeee... I think I have like 162 days I think... Work Out/DAnce Grind.. NEVER let anyone tell U dancing isnt a workout. lol

It will be here before you know it! Yes ma'am, my girlfriends are taking me for a surprise weekend next week and we still be working on a dance for the reception. I am so excited to surprise the guests :)

Oh Wooow NOW that is gonna be nice!!!!! I cant wait to hear about this.. Please come back and tell us all about it.. Dances are still in the works for that.. Iwant to find a class.

It will be here before you know it! Yes ma'am, my girlfriends are taking me for a surprise weekend next week and we still be working on a dance for the reception. I am so excited to surprise the guests :)

Archived