Who's Getting Married Next?

Twin A Stop it!!!!!! This is minor and everything WILL werk out.. Im sure U went in there all amp, ready to try on ur Dress and roll out, But this just means they have a couple of things to tweet, to make your Complete look, look that much Hotter boo.. but I WOULDN'T LEAVE THAT STORE WITHOUT TRYING IT ON! You make sure you stick to UR guns (DONT think! Do :)

my favy # 7 days 7 days 7 7 7 7 7 this time next week .[/Quotes]

I know...you're right. Lol! You sound like my sister again. :)

And yes, I will be trying on my dress again whether they like it or not. Lol!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Bless you! I know that is tough. I am having some minor problems with mine too. But I wouldnt leave without trying it on. Just think like I do...something has to go wrong..so its great it got out of the way now and the big day will go off without a hitch :) I am claiming a beautiful dress that fits just like it was made for only you!

I hope all works out with yours.

And I like your thinking! I'm going to train my brain to practice that!

I just finally got my dress last Friday, but I ordered a Dolly Couture totally online sight unseen and never had tried it on before... I was so surprised but it actually FITS!! I do still need some alterations as I wanted it totally off the shoulder and it is sitting on my shoulders and I wanted my skirt shorter to see the petticoats underneath but it is too long.

I just went by the seamstress today and she said no problem and I'm going on Monday after work to show it to her. (she is closed tomorrow). I found an amazing local seamstress with a tiny little shop. Yay!!!!

Twin A - you CANNOT walk out of the shop with your dress unless you try it on again. Just saying. :D:p

lol.. I need to Meet Twin B. lol

Ladies I know that Yall 3 Dresses will werk out,and everything shall be good.. Just open them eyes, and go over everything. U(or your family) have paid to much $$$$$$$ to be played by anyone

I just finally got my dress last Friday, but I ordered a Dolly Couture totally online sight unseen and never had tried it on before... I was so surprised but it actually FITS!! I do still need some alterations as I wanted it totally off the shoulder and it is sitting on my shoulders and I wanted my skirt shorter to see the petticoats underneath but it is too long.

I just went by the seamstress today and she said no problem and I'm going on Monday after work to show it to her. (she is closed tomorrow). I found an amazing local seamstress with a tiny little shop. Yay!!!!

Twin A - you CANNOT walk out of the shop with your dress unless you try it on again. Just saying. :D:p

What color did you get? I can't wait to see pics! I love that you'll have your petticoats showing!

And I will absolutely try on my dress tomorrow. If they get huffy, oh well. They really have been great so far. I think that their weekends are just so busy that they want to get people in and out as quickly as possible.

lol.. I need to Meet Twin B. lol

Ladies I know that Yall 3 Dresses will werk out,and everything shall be good.. Just open them eyes, and go over everything. U(or your family) have paid to much $$$$$$$ to be played by anyone

Lol! You do! She's pretty awesome!

OMG. Wouldn't it be fun to organize an in-person meet and greet for those on this board?! Maybe that will be my next project after the wedding. Lol!

Yeah that does sound nice!!!! Just like when we cruise :) Everything good with you?? Dress, etc This here is Ur week Boo.. WOOO WOOOO

Lol! You do! She's pretty awesome!

OMG. Wouldn't it be fun to organize an in-person meet and greet for those on this board?! Maybe that will be my next project after the wedding. Lol!

Archived