Miami Airport

I will be arriving back in Miami at 7am. What is the earliest I should book my return flight?

Thank you

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

This will give you Royal's recommendation:

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/customersupport/faq/details.do?pagename=frequently_asked_questions&pnav=5&pnav=2&faqSubjectName=Air+Travel&faqId=2724&faqSubjectId=324&faqType=faq

I will be arriving back in Miami at 7am. What is the earliest I should book my return flight?

Thank you

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

You will get a lot of opinions. Personally we've flown out of MIA several times but never had to worry about an early flight. All I can say is, the place is not user friendly......

If it was me I wouldn't fly out of there after a cruise before noon, but I'm sure there will be responses saying that you can do it much earlier. Our plan always is, we don't want to spend the last day of a wonderful vacation worrying about whether or not we'll make our flight the next day. Of course in San Juan in a few weeks, we're staying over three days post cruise so I guess it isn't a concern:D

Archived