Sapphire Cabin facilities

injebreck99

We have booked an inside cabin for our June S/B trip to Vancouver, can any one tell me what facilities are in these cabins, kettle, fridge etc, we do like our early norning cuppa , can we achieve this without resorting to room service please.

We have booked an inside cabin for our June S/B trip to Vancouver, can any one tell me what facilities are in these cabins, kettle, fridge etc, we do like our early norning cuppa , can we achieve this without resorting to room service please.

No kettle.

Small fridge.

Room service is free albeit acouple of items (pizza/cheese tray).

You can schedule your delivery the night before via a door hang tag or call them whenever you need it.

Hi

No kettle in any Princess cabin I'm afraid - and taking your own is not allowed.

There is a small fridge in every cabin.

Coffee and tea available 24/7 from room service and Horizon Court, very easy and free!

Sapphire is a beautiful ship - spent a month aboard her on a fabulous South Pacific cruise.

Yes, there is a small fridge. As said...no kettle but you can go up to the buffet and get what you want, or do room service, or there is the International Cafe on the Plaza Deck which has a variety of coffees, specialty coffees and teas (extra charge or purchase coffee card.) and fresh pastry..no charge!!

We love the Sapphire!!!

Archived