Passenger change?

Hi everyone.

We are booked on the April 6 TA out of NOA, and it looks as though my mom may not be able to travel (personal reasons). Will RCI allow us to change someone on the reservation, If I can find someone to take her spot?

This is really hard for me to write as this was going to be my graduation present from her. Any info is greatly appreciated!

Hi everyone.

We are booked on the April 6 TA out of NOA, and it looks as though my mom may not be able to travel (personal reasons). Will RCI allow us to change someone on the reservation, If I can find someone to take her spot?

This is really hard for me to write as this was going to be my graduation present from her. Any info is greatly appreciated!

As long as one of the original passengers remains on the booking, you can make changes. Depending on how close it is to the cruise, there may be a charge for the change.

I had to make such a change last year on a Med cruise due to work commitments and it was quick, painless and free. I did make the change a week or so before final payment was due - not sure whether that makes a difference.

I ended up on the Allure a few weeks ago as a passenger change when my uncle had to cancel. We changed to my name on Thursday night and the ship sailed on Sunday. No issues there.

The issue we did run into was that he had booked with his Connecticut residency and with him not going neither of us left had ct residency for the discount. It was a bit tense when we checked in while they decided whether to charge us the additional $450, but since the up charge had not been mentioned when we made the change, they ended up letting it go.

:)

I ended up on the Allure a few weeks ago as a passenger change when my uncle had to cancel. We changed to my name on Thursday night and the ship sailed on Sunday. No issues there.

The issue we did run into was that he had booked with his Connecticut residency and with him not going neither of us left had ct residency for the discount. It was a bit tense when we checked in while they decided whether to charge us the additional $450, but since the up charge had not been mentioned when we made the change, they ended up letting it go.

:)

That makes me feel a bit better! I am such a planner and something like this just throws a wrench into everything! Almost makes me sick to my stomach! Haha

Thank you all for your replies!

Archived