Breeze.. Chips, salsa, fries & chicken tenders?!??

ymillo

Hey everyone, me and my bF are booked for the breeze in april ive been reading almost every review i could find and have came to the conclusion that with the 2.0 upgrades the "grill" has been removed.

This will be our first sailing on a ship with 2.0.. Im addicted the the chips with the salsa that were available on the grill as well as the french fries & tenders:( is there anywhere on the breeze where we could find these?? What about any other 2.0 Ship that still offer?

Was on the breeze in December and after asking around, I found the fried chicken strips that used to be at the grill on what is called American Comfort food or something like that. They are at the end of that particular buffett. I did not find the chips/salsa, but I didn't look for it either. The fries are available in the MDR for dinner - my kids had them every night.

Hey everyone, me and my bF are booked for the breeze in april ive been reading almost every review i could find and have came to the conclusion that with the 2.0 upgrades the "grill" has been removed.

This will be our first sailing on a ship with 2.0.. Im addicted the the chips with the salsa that were available on the grill as well as the french fries & tenders:( is there anywhere on the breeze where we could find these?? What about any other 2.0 Ship that still offer?

On the last few Carnival ships I would make my own nachos with the chips, salsa, and chili for a light lunch on port days.....sounds like I'm not gonna be able to do that anymore *sob* :(

On the last few Carnival ships I would make my own nachos with the chips, salsa, and chili for a light lunch on port days.....sounds like I'm not gonna be able to do that anymore *sob* :(

I like the nachos and cheese sauce too, but I also like to make chili-cheese fries.

That was my one dissappoint on the Breeze. The only fries available at lunch are Guys Burgers' fries and I felt those are too greasy and soggy.

I don't really like Guy's fries either. On the Liberty (which has had the 2.0) you could get the good fries up at the fish and chip place....BUT the Breeze doesn't have the fish and chip place.

On the Valor (which has not had the 2.0) the chips and salsa were on the side with the burritoes and mexican stuff. I don't remember if on the Liberty if the chips and salsa were at the mexican place or not. I think they were.

Chicken tenders were offered 2x in the dining room at dinner that I remember on the Breeze a few weeks ago. Never saw chips but salsa for sure at the burrito place, maybe there were chips there????

I loved the guys fries and of course you can always get fries in the dining room

Hi,

Was on the breeze last month...the chicken tenders were available in the lido marketplace every day. As others have mentioned, the only fries on the lido were the ones from guy's (which we all loved), and but the mdr had the regular kind. Not sure about the chips but salsa was available at the blue iguana taco/burrito place.

Thanks everyone for the quick replies..:) Seems like those favorites are now hard to find.

I was aware I could still get the fries and chicken at the MDR but I usually just have these as a snack once i get back on the ship ,for example. Aww im sure gonna miss it :( although I cant wait to try guys burger and fries!

Hopefully they consider putting the home made chips in the blue iguana cantina (seems reasonable) :rolleyes:

I like the nachos and cheese sauce too, but I also like to make chili-cheese fries.

That was my one dissappoint on the Breeze. The only fries available at lunch are Guys Burgers' fries and I felt those are too greasy and soggy.

Burgers were great at Guys but also thought the fries were kind of soggy. Probably sat around too long.

The onion rings were awesome but kind of rationed.

Archived