50lbs before is cruise oct 13

cruisingfor5

Thank so much cruisingfor5! I will shop this weekend for ingredients. I gained 9 pounds on my cruise this month!:eek: Some serious water weight cause in a week I lost 6 pounds! Lol These smoothies will be a help getting fruit and veggies!

Here is another 1 of 30 I have that I really enjoyed.

Lemon Lime Detox Smoothie

1 Frozen Banana

1 Lime, peeled

½ Lemon, juice only

2 Oranges, juiced (if you put the whole orange in your

smoothie will be bitter)

2 handfuls of Kale, Spinach or other greens

Hello!! I would love to join this group. :) I'm trying to lose 25-30 pounds before I cruise in September. I managed to lose 2 pounds last week, I did so good with my eating and exercising. This week I put it right back on, so now I have to start over :(

I am happy I found this group to help keep me motivated for the next few months. It's nice that we all have close to the same goals here :)

How is everyone doing this week?

I'm down 1.5 lbs this week. I have really stepped up my workout 45 min on treadmill doing between 3 - 4 mph and inclines up to ten. I'm trying really hard to walk for 5 min jog for 1-2 min then walk. working out really really hard with my bowflex and free weights for other 30 min. I also have been going to yoga every week I'm really enjoying it.

Tryed on all my 12 for dress and they are all to big:)

Whats everyone else doing for workout?

Leigh

Down a pound this week, I lost 6 last week so I will take it. I need to get more exercise. I am walking brisk 3 days a week so I want to up it to 4 times and raise the time to eventually get up to 45 minutes. I mixed it up with weights and aerobic dance. Next week I think I will add in some Wii Fit. Doing better with the veggies and fruit partly due to cruisingfor5 sharing her smoothie recipes. Good luck to all this week! Cindy

WTG on the weight loss! Myself I walk briskly with my sister every night for about 50 minutes in the freezing cold.LOL. I really need to start doing some weight training again. Chocolate has got the best of me this weekend and with Easter coming up I need to start being strong.

Welcome always cruisin!

My husband and me are doing a cruise in November for my 50th birthday. I have lost a little over 20 pounds so far and would like to lose an additional 35 pounds.

Can I join the group?

For sure you can join the group! And great job on the 20lbs.

I am starting a new 30 day green smoothie challenge tomorrow. They e-mailed me my grocery list and going to stock up on all the supplies for the first week. Looking forward to the daily recipes I receive. Always do better with my weight loss when starting my day with one.

I started the Atkins diet TODAY! :) I bought all of the ingredients to follow on of their menu plans for the week. It cost more than I wanted to spend on a diet, but if it works I'll be happy.

I am doing 40 minutes of Zumba a day, and I'll try to add more ecercise as I go.

I'll come back and update as I go

Started my day with my first smoothie of the 30 day challenge. Wasn't bad but wasn't my favorite. Just got in from a two hour hike with my children. Slow but moving. DD shared a couple of pieces of her Easter candy but I was good and stopped there. Now making myself a peach tea.

Day 1 recipe

1 cup coconut water

1 banana

3 kale leaves

hand full of parsley

1 inch cube of ginger

1 tbsp chia seeds

Day two green smoothie

2 cup blueberries (I use frozen)

1-2 cup coconut water

handful of parsley

1 cup kale or spinach

1 tbsp chia seeds

Followed by a very large salad for lunch. Trying to resist all the Easter goodies in the house. Need to start losing if I want to meet my goal.

Sounds like w are all doing good! I've done 3 days of the Atkins diet along with 40-60 min of zumba a day. So far I have almost lost 3 pounds. I hope I can keep the momentum up........so far so good! :)

Keep up the good work everyone!!!

Good job Andrea! Down a bit this week but not as much as I would have liked but I will take it. Heading over the border to Detroit for a hockey tournament for the weekend. Usually not the best eating when at these things but a whole lot of fun :) Hope everyone has a great weekend.

Well- I went on a short cruise (4 day) over the Easter weekend. Total damage done - up 3 pounds, but we had a lot of fun. I am back on plan without any trouble so hopefully this will come off easily. Now that it is maybe getting warmer I can get out for walks more and get things really moving!

Hi everyone. I am cruising in Oct 13 as well. I want to get rid of 50 lbs at least. I'm taking my daughter and would love to look good in photos with her. I am ashamed to admit that I do not allow anyone to take pictures of me due to my weight. I went on my first cruise last year and was horrified when I was caught in some photos. I actually cried when I saw them. My problem is that I work 3rd shift and travel for work. I need someone, or a lot of someones :D, to buddy with to help me get through this journey. I do have the ability to cook in my hotel rooms and can also make smoothies. So...got room for one more?:o

I would lik,e to join you all have a cruise booked in Oct and Feb. next year.I need t loose a little over 50 lbs but will be happy to loose 50. I have been slowly loosing weight last 5 years. We eat good breakfst here dailey-lunch is some yogurt and fruit or some veggies., have some peanut butter or spred cheese on other days. Not much appetite of an evening but have some meat or yogurt and veggies. do not eat aftr 6:30. Keep bottled water near at all times. Want a snack fix a cup of hot tea or eat some fruit.

I am 78 and limited in exercise, have a bad ankle. Do try to do some sitting exercises. Will join in weigh in on Thursday.

Archived