Easter at sea

Seems a funny thing to ask :o, but if anyone has been on a Celebrity ship during Easter from an Australian port, could you tell me if they serve HOT CROSS BUNS on Good Friday? Or any other day (we have ours on Good Friday). We are sailing on Solstice on March 28th, the day before Easter weekend, and I love hot cross buns :)

Thanks,

Helen

Seems a funny thing to ask :o, but if anyone has been on a Celebrity ship during Easter from an Australian port, could you tell me if they serve HOT CROSS BUNS on Good Friday? Or any other day (we have ours on Good Friday). We are sailing on Solstice on March 28th, the day before Easter weekend, and I love hot cross buns :)

Thanks,

Helen

I do not know as I have never cruised over easter but I am sure to see you all on the Solstice for this Qld cruise. cheers mic:D

You will have to let us all know when you get back. I noted Celebrity attracts a lot of international passengers and many who are not of the Christian religion. I noticed that there were Catholic prayer services hosted by one of their chaplains onboard. Also there are many Asian (non christian) passengers and Jewish passengers. Its fair to say it is a decent mix so I dont think it would be too in the faces of other religions whatever they choose to do over easter.

Archived