sheet fort around crib?

Take a roll of duct tape and request extra flat sheets from your room steward. You can use the tape to hang the sheets from the ceiling so they drape down to box it in and create a makeshift room for the crib. The sheets probably won't be long enough to make it to the floor, but it will help to create a little privacy. I've never tried it, but I know parents who have done this in hotel rooms to create separate bedroom areas for their kiddos.

Duct tape usually leaves a sticky residue behind. I can't imagine they'd be happy finding it on the sheets or ceiling. Why not use the next few weeks getting the child used to napping in the open?

Something to keep in mind. I'm not sure what size of room you are in, but my children at 13 months were at least pulling themselves to standing position. Most regular cabins aren't very large. So I'm picturing anything you try to put up, would probably have to be fairly close to the sides of the crib allowing your little one to yank it down on him/herself.

Something to keep in mind. I'm not sure what size of room you are in, but my children at 13 months were at least pulling themselves to standing position. Most regular cabins aren't very large. So I'm picturing anything you try to put up, would probably have to be fairly close to the sides of the crib allowing your little one to yank it down on him/herself.

I was thinking the same thing.

Archived