Onboard Credit

Dukesmith95

Called Carnival Monday night to get onboard credit with the recent sale. Was told by the agent, very rudely I might add, that I was not eligible because I had taken an earlier price drop that moved me from early saver to easy saver. So I submitted the easy saver form anyway, only reply I got was the automated one. Well today I log into My booking and I now have a $400 OBC today is a very good day.

• 1 month later...
Called Carnival Monday night to get onboard credit with the recent sale. Was told by the agent, very rudely I might add, that I was not eligible because I had taken an earlier price drop that moved me from early saver to easy saver. So I submitted the easy saver form anyway, only reply I got was the automated one. Well today I log into My booking and I now have a $400 OBC today is a very good day.

I think I am getting ready to fight this fight and I have never done this before. I am sorry to sound dumb, but what is the "easy saver form' and where do you actually find this? is it on Carnival's website? I am really wanting my 200 OBC! i emailed my vacation planner but do not look for much help from him, even if he is a nice guy.

Thanks for any help

It's a shame so many of Carnival's customer service reps don't understand the rules of Early Saver. When you book Early Saver, you're always Early Saver. That does not change no matter which fare type you price match against.

I'm thinking you mean that you submitted the EARLY saver form...?? Never heard of an Easy Saver form...

Archived