Serenity Pool on Pride

There is no pool on the Serenity deck, on the Pride. The serenity deck is on the small side, so, depending on what time you get out there, you very well may have to fight for a seat. Good Luck!!!!:D

ummmm sure there is. Serenity on the Pride is the entire aft. Pool is center aft. It can be crowded at times.

Do they make sure to enforce the "no children" rule??

There is a towel station starboard side as you come thru from Lido. We saw in enforced a lot from the attendant there as well as security, as well as enforcing chair hog status. You should be fine getting a chair if you are by 10. It gets worse the further you get into the week.

Honestly, we had no problems finding chairs at all last week. There were a lot of college kids in the pool and the hottub was impossible to get in, but the no kids policy was strictly enforced. I was even able to get a hammock one day and a clamshell another. I didn't get their early or anything :)

Do they make sure to enforce the "no children" rule??

If they're all still eating at the steakhouse you have a chance.

There's a lot of "love me - love my children" folks around here. What they don't understand is many don't "love them" in the first place. ;-)

Archived