Drew Divine & Quest?

Heading out on FOS on Sunday and have been looking forward to introducing our friends to Quest. I was wondering how Drew is with hosting Quest in Studio B. Our first and only Quest experience was on Enchantment in the lounge and it was the most fun we had on the cruise :)

Comments?

Drew is great hosting the Quest and Love & Marriage. He has a knack to really bring out the funny things that people do and say. BTW, the Quest is held in the ice rink on Freedom and is run a bit different than on the Enchantment. They put wood floor over the ice and call out a couple people onto the floor for each section of the vewing stands. Then each section is one team and contributes the items needed for the team leaders to take to Drew. It is great because a lot more people get involved.

Yes!!

I just posted a 'before' Quest pic in my blog from last week..... the 'after' pics...... hysterical but maybe not for this board ;)

Your post got me thinking about it actually. The venue just seems so much less personal than when we did it on Enchantment. I have fond memories of my husband vaulting himself over the dividers and other guests trying to get to the floor with our "goods", lol. I am also trying to decide if I need to pack a quest bag ;)

I tried to talk DH into volunteering for L&M but he says no way. I might do it anyway :D

I saw on a Cruise compass online from FOS that they also do a family quest. Is that still done? Our kids have heard stories about our prior quest experience so I am sure they would want to do it if there is a family version but I'm thinking it just won't be the same :cool:

Archived