Complimentary Wines

coco88

We are currently on the Cloud enjoying a wonderful cruise. In St. John's Antigua today. Can we have some suggestions for complimentary wines? We have been having the Italian wines, but would like to try something else.

The inventory probably turns over / changes so frequently that it would be pretty difficult to make a specific recommendation. Suggest that you tell your wine steward what you're looking for in terms of style, or describe a wine that you like, and ask them what they have in their inventory that would be closest to that. They have a wide variety of wines available, and we've never had trouble finding what we like.

Once you and they figure out what you like, it will be available for you whenever you want.

As one who will be on the Cloud in May, I am curious as to the offerings. While I plan on bringing some wine from home onto the ship, there will be times when selecting from the wines provided may be in order.

I do think the question of what complimentary wine choices to select will require knowing the type of food you will be eating. For example, a particular red wine that is available may be great with a beef dish, but inappropriate for the fish being served that day.

Perhaps if you have a few you think might be of interest for the cuisine you expect to try, we could better be able to help. Alternatively, if the list is available online, I would be happy to offer my thoughts.

We are currently on the Cloud enjoying a wonderful cruise. In St. John's Antigua today. Can we have some suggestions for complimentary wines? We have been having the Italian wines, but would like to try something else.

Just change countries.

Try French wines instead.Then on to the next country and so on.Then you will know what your favourite is.

Archived