Vision Class Windjammer

Does anyone have great pictures of a Vision Class Windjammer? Especially the Enchantment. I'd love to see more of the lay out.

Do they vary much in the Vision Class? How is the seating arranged? Is there any outdoor seating? Are there any larger tables? If so, are larger tables all located together, or scattered throughout?

Thanks! I'm having a hard time getting a good idea of the layout compared to the deck plans.

In the round area on the deck plan, is that all seating and the big square"ish" area mostly the buffet tables, with rounded areas outside of that being seating? What would the areas on either side of the movie screen be?

Thanks! I'm having a hard time getting a good idea of the layout compared to the deck plans.

In the round area on the deck plan, is that all seating and the big square"ish" area mostly the buffet tables, with rounded areas outside of that being seating? What would the areas on either side of the movie screen be?

I just looked at the deck plan. The round area in the very center is where the food is located. The concentric circles around that are different areas of seating. Then the rectangular/square areas that say "Windjammer" on the plan are seating. I don't recall there being much outdoor seating, but we never spent much time on that deck - too windy on the sea days.

Seating is an issue, but not the worse I've seen. It was just VERY rocky in there when the sea was rough, even the wait staff was having trouble walking.

The wait staff in this specific WJ was really awesome, by the way. :)

There is quite a bit of outside seating on Enchantment. We have never had problems finding a table when we eat there. But then we go to breakfast around 8, and lunch around noon. Most folks eat a little later. Never crowded for dinner the few times we ate there.

• 2 months later...

Archived