Oasis of the Seas - new sailings from Barcelona in Autumn 2014

LPCKG

The world's largest Cruise Ship will be in Europe for 3 amazing new sailings from Barcelona in Autumn 2014 -On Sale from 9th April

Can't wait to see what Itineraries, hope they plan to offer summer 2015 European options? Anybody heard anything about this?

The world's largest Cruise Ship will be in Europe for 3 amazing new sailings from Barcelona in Autumn 2014 -On Sale from 9th April

Can't wait to see what Itineraries, hope they plan to offer summer 2015 European options? Anybody heard anything about this?

There are 5 or 6 other threads including roll calls for each of the sailings so far so maybe check a few of them for more info. The official itinerary is listed here:

http://www.creative.rccl.com/Sales/Royal/Deployment/13033548_OA_Europe_Deployment_2014.pdf

For summer 2015 I very much doubt Oasis will be in Europe but Allure should have a few much like oasis has now when it goes for its own dry dock.

Price will dictate of course but I really can't wait to book this! Patience isn't one of my strong points so not sure i will make it to April 9 lol

As others have said, this info has been out there for a while now.

Although I doubt that it would be wise for such big ships to ever do long seasons in the Med. quite simply the weather is not good enough, and the ships are based on outdoor activities. If 6000 pax were restricted to indoor space and activities it would be very crowded, and people would get bored.

I wish people would look down the damn board before reposting the same news over and over again...

Chill....there were not any posts on 'page one' of the Boards about this matter when I posted, hence the post. By responding it merely relists it...

To everyone else, thanks for the information and itineraries update I hadn't seen anything about this until I got an email from a TA this morning.

Archived