Carnival Running Another Promotion

icequeen813

I wish Carnival sailed to Bermuda also. Being from Boston too, I don't want to go to Canada on a cruise :rolleyes:

girls:

I am actually excited about the Canada cruise. It will be more of a relaxing itinerary than some of the others offered as I feel the target demographic may skew a bit older than some of the Caribbean ones. Also, I like Carnival prices but am more than happy to try NCL Breakaway. It really does look like a beautiful ship. :D

I booked for July Cruise on the Dream over a month ago. Wanted a balcony cabin on the Empress deck and got an upgrade to Deck 8 (verandah) because I am a past guest. Total was $979.00 pp. Last week the price I saw was $100.00pp less while doing a mock booking so I called and got the reduction applied to my account since its not paid in full yet. My question is.....is $879 pp a good price for a balcony cabin on the Verandah deck? Do you think it will go any lower?

I'm sailing on the Liberty in June. I have a balcony room for 4 the rate I am paying is $709pp. I paid in full yesterday. The price dropped again today. :( I did not book early saver. So I don't think I can get my price lowed again. I did call my PVP... but have not heard back. So far I've saced $610.0 since I booked. I guess I will not complain. :)

I've been eyeing the 5-day Canadian cruises in August and every time someone says they got a price drop or great rate, I check the Glory and I'm not comfortable with the prices right now, they certainly arent' as low as the cruises out of Florida.

Speaking of Breakaway, looking forward to sailing her in November, got a great rate, if anyone else is interested, check online TA's, we got a great rate, OBC and delayed deposit.

Archived