Carnival Running Another Promotion

icequeen813

Less than 24 hrs after "Past Guest Promotions",Friends &Family Promotion started with lower prices! Since I booked less than 48hrs ago &paid in full was able to get lower price with money credited to credit card!:)

I love it when that happens :) We booked last week and got $60 back last night.

Less than 24 hrs after "Past Guest Promotions",Friends &Family Promotion started with lower prices! Since I booked less than 48hrs ago &paid in full was able to get lower price with money credited to credit card!:)

Did you get approved and the OBC and money credited already? I had the same thing happen last week and still have not received my OBC. I'm sailing with friends who booked the same day as me and applied for the 110% price guarantee and they got their OBC already. I sent a 2nd request today, over one week later :(

Its the same promotion. They extended it again, this time until April 6.

I hate it now....I loved it when it was first introduced. I thought this one would be something better. Why didn't they just say they extended it instead of renaming it? And I'm sure this one is going to get extended too.

My cruise went up, but I'm looking for price drops on sailings after August!!!!

I think that right now they are concentrating on getting the summer sailings filled. Knowing that if they drop the September prices, people may wait to see if things and incidents calm down. They don't want to sail, when the ships aren't full. I am sure that after the ships start filling up for the summer, the fall sailings prices will drop also. My biggest thing is, I would like to see the dry dock schedule. I know I have said this before, but hopefully Carnival will read one of these threads and provide us with it. People that aren't booked yet, don't want to book because they don't want their cruise cancelled for the drydock. i am already booked, and have been holding back on getting airfare because of the idea that they may change my sailing to put the ship in drydock.

I booked for July Cruise on the Dream over a month ago. Wanted a balcony cabin on the Empress deck and got an upgrade to Deck 8 (verandah) because I am a past guest. Total was $979.00 pp. Last week the price I saw was $100.00pp less while doing a mock booking so I called and got the reduction applied to my account since its not paid in full yet. My question is.....is $879 pp a good price for a balcony cabin on the Verandah deck? Do you think it will go any lower?

Never seen it.

Well darn. They should consider it. :D

I have to say that I received quotes (from TA's) a few months ago for booking the Dream in May and now, going on Carnivals website, it is about $300-400 cheaper at the moment than it was back then. :)

Im loving all the recent sales. I upgraded from an interior 4a on the Pride to and extended balcony for $80 and still have $320 in obc. I can't see how they can afford to go any lower on the prices.

I agree. Seems to me that they're going lower than they have to go. I was already very happy when my booking dropped a few hundred, but now it's dropped lower than I would have ever imagined. Heck, it even dropped another $50 on the final payment day. I never imagined I could get a Lido Deck balcony for 3 fares for only $1900 total. Thanks CCL.

I booked for July Cruise on the Dream over a month ago. Wanted a balcony cabin on the Empress deck and got an upgrade to Deck 8 (verandah) because I am a past guest. Total was $979.00 pp. Last week the price I saw was $100.00pp less while doing a mock booking so I called and got the reduction applied to my account since its not paid in full yet. My question is.....is $879 pp a good price for a balcony cabin on the Verandah deck? Do you think it will go any lower?

In November I booked a 4 night on the Glory to Canada in June for $379pp, inside Lido cabin [4G]. After this recent sale I was able to uprade to a balcony cabin on Empress deck [8B] for $359pp! I saved $20pp and got a much better room. Not too bad. I only wish they sailed to Bermuda as we are considering going in Sept. Gives an excuse to try the new NCL Breakaway though! [too bad they don't have these great prices!]

In November I booked a 4 night on the Glory to Canada in June for $379pp, inside Lido cabin [4G]. After this recent sale I was able to uprade to a balcony cabin on Empress deck [8B] for $359pp! I saved $20pp and got a much better room. Not too bad. I only wish they sailed to Bermuda as we are considering going in Sept. Gives an excuse to try the new NCL Breakaway though! [too bad they don't have these great prices!]

I wish Carnival sailed to Bermuda also. Being from Boston too, I don't want to go to Canada on a cruise :rolleyes:

Archived