Just off the Epic

barbc61719

Just returned today. I've cruised mostly Carnival but I've been won over. The Epic is a beautiful ship. It was Spring Break and there was over 4800 passengers on board. The only place it felt crowded was at the buffet during peak hours and the pool deck. Lots of chair hogs :(. I was with my 12 year old son and my parents. My son says NCL has the best food. We ate at La Cucina and Teppanyaki. We really enjoyed O'Sheehans. We only ate in the Taste dining room twice. Our favorite entertainment was Howl at the Moon.

Just returned today. I've cruised mostly Carnival but I've been won over. The Epic is a beautiful ship. It was Spring Break and there was over 4800 passengers on board. The only place it felt crowded was at the buffet during peak hours and the pool deck. Lots of chair hogs :(. I was with my 12 year old son and my parents. My son says NCL has the best food. We ate at La Cucina and Teppanyaki. We really enjoyed O'Sheehans. We only ate in the Taste dining room twice. Our favorite entertainment was Howl at the Moon.

It is our first time on Epic in May - so was pleased to hear you enjoyed it - it is in fact our first time with NCL. Can't wait.....:)

That's awesome! I was on it in January with my slightly younger sister and we had the time of our lives! We could be Epic poster children.

We can't wait to book a Western Caribbean in 2014!

We too were camped out in Howl at the Moon every night that they were performing. Mostly because of Drew De Four. He knew every obscure, outlandish request I submitted when not another soul in the packed room did.

Since you are now an experienced Epictician (new word I just made up) what would you suggest as a don't miss or a pass to all of us poor people waiting for our chance?:rolleyes:

Since you are now an experienced Epictician (new word I just made up) what would you suggest as a don't miss or a pass to all of us poor people waiting for our chance?:rolleyes:

I like that word!

Don't miss:

Teppanyaki

La Cucina

Howl at the Moon

Blue Man Group

Pass on:

Deal or no Deal, $20 per card and only one person gets picked to play. If not picked you can still win some prizes.

My son would say pass on the kids program. He was on the cusp of the 10-12 group and most of the kids were younger. It's a beautiful facility. I think he will enjoy the teen group next year.

Archived