Snorkel, Jetski, Beach Bar in same place?

Tybro

I am looking for a beach where we can rent snorkels, jet skis, maybe kayaks so we can either lay in the sun, or do something active AND that also has a bar or something where we could get out of the sun for a drink or some food. Is there such a beach in Bermuda?

Another option we really enjoyed while staying in Bermuda is to rent a Boston Whaler (smaller flat-bottom boat that is easily operated) from either Somerset Bridge Watersports or H2O Watersports and go out on your own to see the small islands and beauty of the West End. Take a lunch and drinks with you and pick your own private beach to relax on! ;) You can go anywhere on the West End that you want and the operator will give you a map and guidance.

For a jet ski experience I would go to Somerset Bridge Watersports and take a jet-ski guided tour as you will hit the best snorkel and sightseeing spots and the West End is a great place to do that. Then head to Elbow or W Long Bay for a nice beach day after a lunch at the Swizzle Inn.

Not what you're looking for but both fun days!

For a jet ski experience I would go to Somerset Bridge Watersports and take a jet-ski guided tour as you will hit the best snorkel and sightseeing spots and the West End is a great place to do that. Then head to Elbow or W Long Bay for a nice beach day after a lunch at the Swizzle Inn.

Not what you're looking for but both fun days!

Do you happen to know the prices for the jet ski? I looked on their website but no prices are listed.

I am looking for a beach where we can rent snorkels, jet skis, maybe kayaks so we can either lay in the sun, or do something active AND that also has a bar or something where we could get out of the sun for a drink or some food. Is there such a beach in Bermuda?

There is no one place you can do all that. You can rent snorkels at Tobacco Bay. Lay out in the sun and buy food and drink. Horseshoe for laying out in the sun and there is food and drink. Never seen Kayaks for rent at a beach. Jet Skis, you have to go on a tour. There are companies that will take you out. Those may also do Kayaks.

Do you happen to know the prices for the jet ski? I looked on their website but no prices are listed.

Sorry I don't remember but not that much. Not sure if I posted the price in my review on tripadvisor, but e-mail them, they respond quickly. We really enjoyed our day.

Archived