PB Tom

excitedcruiser

I'll let Tom answer that one, but just for your information both Princess and Disney charge 10-12$/day for just a mat rental on their private island stops. so if it does still cost $8.00 it is still a deal.

Smooth sailing

If you choose to do ANY or all of the watersports, you will need to purchase an activities bracelet for $8USD. This entitles you to unlimited use of kayaks, water trampoline, floaty mats, 14' climbing iceberg and full snorkel gear!

BTW one of our competitors charges $8 just for the floaty mat...

Would Paradise Beach be a GREAT beach for our group? The ages in our group are 4, 5, 14, 35, 36, 81, & 85. We are taking our children & my grandparents on this trip, hubby & I have been to Cozumel earlier this year but not to Paradise Beach so just need some input here.

Pap & Grandma will just be interested in relaxing, eating, and drinking. My concern is this a good beach for the youngest 2 in our group??

Thanks for any input!! If you feel another beach would be best for us please let me know which one.

We were there in August with a similar group. Twice actually because we were on the 9 day hurricane cruise! The kids truly enjoy paradise beach because the beach is wide enough for them to roam free, there is no tide and the watertoys keep them busy all day. As for the Seniors, the food and relaxation is fabulous. We'll be there in August again with a group of 18 and my kids will not let me even think about going anywhere else.

PB Tom is expecting us!

Archived