Grandson on Carnival at 22 months. Help?

wyntree6

Yes he does.

In regards to the gratuities, unless they have recently changed it, my son was 18 months when we sailed in September and he was NOT automatically charged for them. We were free to add them our self, of course, but they were not added.

Yes he does.

In regards to the gratuities, unless they have recently changed it, my son was 18 months when we sailed in September and he was NOT automatically charged for them. We were free to add them our self, of course, but they were not added.

Why not? I've always found that the servers in the dining room and the room stewards really go out of their way for kids - and who had to deal with the stinky diapers? I think one should tip MORE for kids.

Why not? I've always found that the servers in the dining room and the room stewards really go out of their way for kids - and who had to deal with the stinky diapers? I think one should tip MORE for kids.

I didn't say that they don't deserve them. Just that they weren't automatically added for under 2s.

I didn't say that they don't deserve them. Just that they weren't automatically added for under 2s.

Sorry - it appeared that you said they were not added by you. Other lines definitely do add/expect them.

Archived