Closet space question

ombrelle

Ample closet space is relative, for me more than enough for DW never enough. Attached a couple closet photos.

Ron

PS. The only drawers that I have found under the bed belonged to dear MIL.:eek:

1898909309_D06-BKabineIV.jpg.ae88e47f5335ea5bdab3166baf2142f3.jpg

994134702_D06-BKabineV.jpg.c8e755a04b191c039f2f9527656487b0.jpg

Costa's closet space is pretty much the same as everybody else who uses the same class of ship, just a few details- eg. Holland America has small medicine cabinets in the bathroom, Costa has a couple of shelves, Cunard doesn't have anything.

I remember being on (Royal Caribbean, I think), large closet but poorly laid-out shelves so a lot of stuff ended up on the floor, efficient design helps a lot.

Ample closet space is relative, for me more than enough for DW never enough. Attached a couple closet photos.

Ron

PS. The only drawers that I have found under the bed belonged to dear MIL.:eek:

Ron, you're so funny!

Thank you for the pictures. Usually for me it would be enough, but alas it's my husband who is greedy on space when we travel! He is the over packer and usually my stuff goes under the bed's drawers if they are any, that's how I found out there were drawers, big ones too!:D

Costa's closet space is pretty much the same as everybody else who uses the same class of ship, just a few details- eg. Holland America has small medicine cabinets in the bathroom, Costa has a couple of shelves, Cunard doesn't have anything.

I remember being on (Royal Caribbean, I think), large closet but poorly laid-out shelves so a lot of stuff ended up on the floor, efficient design helps a lot.

Bob thanks for the information, Cunard does have a big shelf, under the sink,

where they keep beach towels. See, since my husband takes all the space, I have found that looking down under things, I find places to stash things.L.O.L.:D

I'm fairly tall, and bending down to retrieve stuff under the sink gets annoying. One of the advantages of traveling solo is I can set everything up the way I like or just dump everything on the chair.

Bob, that's because you don't have to share!L.O.L.:D

On Costa, the space under the bed takes the suitcases -might have to lift an end up to get the large ones in - no drawers though. (Unless on a treasure hunt for Ron's MIL's)

Dizzy, we should all go on a treasure hunt, who knows what we will find?:eek:

Archived