Millennium 8108

mattmike6972

If you search this cabin I think you will find that this is one if the cabins to avoid.

There is a thread that shows photos of the small balcony that shouldn't be called a balcony. I'm not sure how to attach the tread here I'm sorry.

I haven't seen it myself but when I first booked our cruise we got this cabin but I moved a couple of cabins along after seeing the photos.

Although I do not have a photograph, I actually believe that the balcony of 8108 has a little more privacy now the balconies have been added to the Celebrity Suites because there is a privacy screen now that was not there before. However, as the previous poster said, the balcony is very small and to be avoided.

Sue

You are correct, there is a privacy screen between the veranda on 8108 and the veranda of the Celebrity suite next door. We have booked both 8108 and 8110 which connect. Celebrity tells me that they will be able to remove the divider between the two verandas. I am hoping that together they will be OK for two adults and two children, ages 10 and 12.

Archived