Traffic in Miami on the Weekend

jovifan78

With different ships in port mainly on the weekends I was wondering exactly how crowded the roads would be on a Sunday? I'm scheduled for a cruise on the Conquest 4-6-14 which is on a Sunday and need to purchase my airline tickets. My dilema is do I fly into Miami or FLL (which is cheaper)? Or would I be better off spending the extra money flying directly into Miami then staying at a hotel there? Any suggestions are appreciated!

I would look at the cost of flying in and out of Miami versus Fort Lauderdale. Then factor in the cost of transportation between the two cities. If there is no real savings then I would just fly to Miami for the convenience and stay downtown.

Do arrive the day before and for your return flight select a flight at Noon or later.

Keith

I would look at the cost of flying in and out of Miami versus Fort Lauderdale. Then factor in the cost of transportation between the two cities. If there is no real savings then I would just fly to Miami for the convenience and stay downtown.

Do arrive the day before and for your return flight select a flight at Noon or later.

Keith

Oh we plan on getting there the day before, I've read to many horror stories about flying in the day of! Not gonna happen. lol

Archived