Yippee we're booked

caripoo

I know it's not until next year...After 30 plus ocean cruises we have booked the Viking Danube for next August 31st. We will spend 3 nights prior to the cruise in Prague and 1 night in Munich. After the cruise we will spend and extra night in Budapest....Will be a different experience from the ocean cruising...Looking forward to NEW fun.....:D:D

Welcome newbie......from another newbie!

Like you, we've made the jump from ocean cruises to river cruises. We don't leave until July 2014, so it's gonna be a loooooooooong 455 days (but whoz counting, right?!?!? :eek:)

I will be lurking on the River Cruising threads, so I'm sure we'll swap some stories, questions before all is said and done. I will say that I've noticed quite a difference in tone on these boards.....VERY polite, no snarky comments....gee, why didn't I do this earlier!!

Caripoo ~ we made the jump last year with Viking's Portraits of Southern France - Rhine River cruise - loved it!!! Wouldn't say we'll never go back to ocean cruising - if the right itinerary comes along at the right time - but booked 2 more RCs!!!

It's SO different from ocean cruising - I kept reading that but didn't really it until I experienced it!!! The only thing I really missed was the pre-cruise interaction of a Roll Call!

Hope you have a fabulous cruise!!!

Archived