Help with Half moon cay and Grand turk please!

wework2play

Grand Turk.....(Beach) is directly at the end of the pier so easy access and it has chairs,soft sand, and some shade. Water is rocky in areas. The entrance to the island has duty free shopping. There are also some other shops. As mentioned earlier, Margaritaville is very popular...huge free form pool, music, lots of fun.

I agree. I loved Grand Turk because I just wanted a relaxing beach day. Margaritaville, and it's pool, were very nice and right by the beach. All of this is right at the end of the pier, across from your ship! We walked back onboard for lunch and then out again to the beach. There were many chairs and not hard to get one. Lots of palm trees for shade too. So much easier than islands where you have to get a taxi and worry about getting back to the ship on time. Maybe the scenery (the ship) isn't the greatest, but we still really enjoyed our restful day.

I agree. I loved Grand Turk because I just wanted a relaxing beach day. Margaritaville, and it's pool, were very nice and right by the beach. All of this is right at the end of the pier, across from your ship! We walked back onboard for lunch and then out again to the beach. There were many chairs and not hard to get one. Lots of palm trees for shade too. So much easier than islands where you have to get a taxi and worry about getting back to the ship on time. Maybe the scenery (the ship) isn't the greatest, but we still really enjoyed our restful day.

Walk off the ship and you are in Margaritaville.