My Grand Princess Video Tour

mike the canuck

Thank you for sharing the video!! We're going on the Grand in June and it gave us a good peek at what to expect. Especially appreciated the view of the gym equipment!

Great job!!

Thank you very much. Glad I could help. Hope you have a great trip! Thanks for watching! :)

Mike,

thank you very much for posting the great video. My husband and i are taking our daughter SIL and 2 small grandsons on the Grand to Alaska in September. we are first time princess cruisers and first time Alaska cruises. We too will be staying on deck 10 but we have a suite in the very back of the ship. It was a great video, really enjoyed getting to be able to take a peek at our ship before we set sail.

thank you again

cindi

Mike,

thank you very much for posting the great video. My husband and i are taking our daughter SIL and 2 small grandsons on the Grand to Alaska in September. we are first time princess cruisers and first time Alaska cruises. We too will be staying on deck 10 but we have a suite in the very back of the ship. It was a great video, really enjoyed getting to be able to take a peek at our ship before we set sail.

thank you again

cindi

That's awesome! I have never did an Alaskan cruise. Hope you guys have a great time!

That's really cool! What kind of entertainment does she do?

She is a production singer. She was on the Emerald and Ruby in the last two years and is in rehearsals in Santa Clarita right now for the Grand. We got to cruise with her on the Emerald last year but weren't able to make it onto the Ruby. REALLY hoping we can go on the Grand, we've always wanted to go to Alaska and of course being able to see her perform is icing on the cake!

She is a production singer. She was on the Emerald and Ruby in the last two years and is in rehearsals in Santa Clarita right now for the Grand. We got to cruise with her on the Emerald last year but weren't able to make it onto the Ruby. REALLY hoping we can go on the Grand, we've always wanted to go to Alaska and of course being able to see her perform is icing on the cake!

That's so cool. What an awesome experience that must be. I hope you get to see her perform on the Grand :)

Archived