Debark time to get to FLL

sragu01

What time do you think we would have to be off the ship in order to comfortably make a 12:30 flight out of FLL. I'm trying to decide between that flight and a 1:30pm flight out of Miami. I am trying to avoid sitting around the airport for a long period of time. Thanks for any advice.

12:30 is fine.

I would want to arrive to the airport 2 hours before even though it is not required because it can get crowded.

If you got off the ship at 9:30 AM you could be there by around 10:00 AM which is even more time.

Keith

Cruising out of Port Everglades or Port of Miami? :confused:

From PE to FLL is a very short $15 cab ride -- as mentioned by Keith a 12:30 flight there will be easy.

From POM to MIA is about a 15+ minute $24+tip (flat rate) cab ride -- 1:30 from MIA will be easy.

From POM to FLL is a little more challenging - about 40-45 minutes in a shared shuttle for $15+ per person is typical and a 12:30 flight is still good as long as you are off the hsip by about 9:00.

From Port Everglades to MIA is more expensive because fewer make the trip -- about $35-40+ per person in a shared shuttle or an $85+ cab ride are your best bets.

Good luck! :)

Archived