Costa Shuttle Service

ellamalta

when I was at each of these locations, no shuttle was necessary. the ship docks very close (especially naples). that may NOT be the case for you, however. costa is not known for consistency :eek:. anytime there was a costa shuttle offered, it was not free. i'm remembering 5 euros.

as for a tourist map of naples, google it. the internet is full of information if you look for it. if this is your first time to naples, you should know that NONE of the main sights are within walking distance (pompeii, amalfi coast, vesuvius, etc).

Was just in Barcalona and Palma this week. Costa shuttles were 6 euros return. In Barcelona I walked into town. From previous visits, I know the Drassanes metro station is about 1.5 miles away and I was only going to the Poble Sec area nearby. Didn't get off the ship in Palma, not much there that interests me. Can't help you with Naples.

Thanks for your info. We are interested in Naples itself and not Pompei, etc. We will probably take the shuttles in Barcelona and even in Palma. This will be our third stop in Barcelona and we have always taken the shuttle, as this gives us more time and energy to see Barcelona itself. Any idea if there is a shuttle in Catania please? I know that the port of Catania is quite long. Still looking for a good Naples map!

Archived