25 day cruise?

FLOURTOWN

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by superjerryw:

I don't see any potential downside except possible weight gain.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Jerry, I think that should be..weight GAIN..UPside. Weight LOSS..DOWNside.

icon_rolleyes.gificon_eek.gificon_wink.gificon_razz.gificon_rolleyes.gificon_eek.gificon_wink.gificon_razz.gificon_rolleyes.gificon_eek.gificon_wink.gificon_razz.gificon_rolleyes.gificon_eek.gificon_wink.gificon_razz.gif

Reggie icon_biggrin.gif

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=CD20CD&cdt=2004;10;17;17;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

Rhapsody 10-17-04

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=CD20CD&cdt=2004;12;06;17;00;00&timezone=GMT-0700

Mercury 12-06-04

Monarch - Sometime soon

Viking Serenade 1998

Viking Serenade 1999

Voyager of the Seas 2000

Viking Serenade 2001

Majesty of the Seas 11-2002

Norwegian Sea 11-2002

Vision of the Seas 11-2002

Mercury 5-03-03

Monarch of the Seas 6-09-03

Mercury 10-12-03

Monarch 11-17-03

Monarch 1-19-04

Monarch 3-29-04

God bless the USA and all freedom loving people. May God protect all those who fight and die to protect those freedoms.

We did 27 nights on the Sky Princess, Sep 00, San Francisco to Sydney, on her last voyage as a Princess ship, and loved it.

Have done a couple of 19 nighters also - love sea days.

If I had my way, we would take one of P&O's 90 to 104 night World cruises - but my wife says no longer than 30 days at anyone time. So be it.

Michael

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by 47bluejay:

We are 3B'ing Venice to Barcelona to Barcelona to Ft Lauderdale this fall. 40 days. We didn't plan it that way, but Celebrity stuck a Barcelona R/T in the middle of our 2B, so we decided "why not?" Some ports are duplicated, but each had multiple choices anyway.

The biggest problem I foresee is the onboard dead-time since all shows, sales etc. will probably be duplicated on each leg. I may have to take up shuffleboard yet.

Roger and Jo in San Diego

3B'ing on Millennium October 12 - November 21.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE> WoW I'm impressed we will be on the transatlantic leg of this voyage. Hope to see you at the cruise critic party. Lorelle

Archived