BEEP BEEP!

afdds

I reserved a jeep in the Caymans for May 27th through the grandcaymancruiseexursions.com It said on the web site that they would call or respond with email ASAP. I didn't hear back from them and it's been two weeks. I filled out the form again and sent in. A reply came in this morning through email with a confirmation number. Here's my question. Has anyone else rented a jeep through this web company and avis? Do they not want a deposit? I'll have to go back to the web page and read up, they have sent no instructions on where to go. Thanks for any help you can offer!

5/23 Victory cruise
[img]http://escati.linkopp.net/cgi-bin/countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=ff0000&cdt=2004;5;23;16;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500[/img]
D. Jessup
Carnival Legend, Panama, 2003
Norwegian Star, Hawaii,2001
Aida, Sicily 1999
Fasination San Juan-1995

We too have booked a jeep through this website. The communication is not very good, but I am hoping everything will be ok. They did not ask us for a deposit either, just gave a confirmation number. I sent back several emails asking questions and the instructions I received were to go to the desk at the Blue Iguana, which is within walking distance of the cruise ship port. There you will pay the balance, they will give you a map, and off you go! If anyone else has used this company, please let us know if you had a good experience!

[img]http://escati.linkopp.net/cgi-bin/countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=FFA000&cdt=2004;5;2;16;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500[/img]
Until "Paradise"

Monarch of the Seas 10/99
Imagination 3/98
Holiday 8/95
Dreamward 6/94
Majesty 8/89

Archived