P and O storage/shuttle to airport?

Does anyone know if P and O still provide storage for luggage at the end of a cruise, (Sydney)? We will have a late flight so would rather not haul our luggage around with us all day. If they don't provide this service, is there anywhere else close by? Also, do they provide transportation/shuttle to the airport? I read somewhere that they pick up from the airport but do they drop off as well? I won't be arranging our flights through them. Thanks for your help.

Did P&O ever store luggage for exiting passengers?

There is a place in Sydney above Dymocks where i usually store my luggage after a cruise but last time they had raised the price to about $25 per bag so I left in disgust and sat in the mall all day "luggage minding" while the Girls went off shopping lol.

P&O will do shuttle for all guests,you just ask for it onboard! Might be a long wait at the airport though if you choose the P&O shuttle to the airport?

You can get a train from Town Hall to the airport and there are lifts down to the trains,if there are more than 4 of you you can purchase a "Group" train ticket which works out a lot cheaper.

Den

Can't see much point in P&O (or anyone) having a luggage storage facility at the new terminal at White (Elephant) Bay seeing that it is so far away from the city and you would have get back there to pick up your luggage and then back to the airport or where ever.

Does anyone know if P and O still provide storage for luggage at the end of a cruise, (Sydney)? We will have a late flight so would rather not haul our luggage around with us all day. If they don't provide this service, is there anywhere else close by? Also, do they provide transportation/shuttle to the airport? I read somewhere that they pick up from the airport but do they drop off as well? I won't be arranging our flights through them. Thanks for your help.

Most P&O ships will now be using White Bay cruise terminal. We have booked a shuttle from White Bay to the airport, cost is $20 each. Don't know about the storage.

Most P&O ships will now be using White Bay cruise terminal. We have booked a shuttle from White Bay to the airport, cost is $20 each. Don't know about the storage.

Was that shuttle with P an O? I'll have to google to see where the new cruise termianal is.

Can't see much point in P&O (or anyone) having a luggage storage facility at the new terminal at White (Elephant) Bay seeing that it is so far away from the city and you would have get back there to pick up your luggage and then back to the airport or where ever.

went to the new terminal yesterday

it is about 15 mins from the city

Very little public transport to the terminal and in peak hour the trip will be slow as the Anzac Bridge is already heavily congested

The terminal it self is like may others a large empty space with check in desks etc. It is large and air-conditioned. No parking available although there is some street parking but it is about 1/2 kilometre from the terminal

Cruise Love

went to the new terminal yesterday

it is about 15 mins from the city

Very little public transport to the terminal and in peak hour the trip will be slow as the Anzac Bridge is already heavily congested

The terminal it self is like may others a large empty space with check in desks etc. It is large and air-conditioned. No parking available although there is some street parking but it is about 1/2 kilometre from the terminal

Cruise Love

And i'snt the the drive along the access road impressive? All the concrete plants and old buildings etc....certainly will leave a lasting impression on the overseas visitors:eek::eek:

Archived