Payment method for Washer and Dryer?

lvcrzn

What method of payment is used for the Washer and Dryer on the Dream? I read a post that indicated "coin" operated. How would that work if you had coins from different countries? I assumed that the plastic room (ID) card was used. We are leaving within the week; please help me out with the correct answer so that I can gather some coins (if needed) before we leave. :confused

what method of payment is used for the washer and dryer on the dream? I read a post that indicated "coin" operated. How would that work if you had coins from different countries? I assumed that the plastic room (id) card was used. We are leaving within the week; please help me out with the correct answer so that i can gather some coins (if needed) before we leave. :confused

thank you all for your quick respond. I so appreciate it!:)

The washers are European front loaders and only have settings of 30 and 40 degrees Celsius. I wash everything in cold water but my clothes all survived one washing on the 30 degree (86 F) setting. Be careful if you have any delicates. You might want to wash those by hand.

• 2 weeks later...
What's the cost per load?

$2 wash, $2 dry, $1 per product purchased (some used to be 75 cents, but I think all have now increased). ALL ships have been upgraded to the card swipe system (no more quarters). Wash takes about 27 minutes, dry cycle is about an hour. There are timers on each machine.

Archived