Just of the Glory - Miami -Western itinerary

ctfamilyof5

Do you know if they offered unlimited internet on the Glory last week?

I don't think they did - didn't see that offered/listed in the funtimes.

One other note - make sure you check out the board by the pictures, they always put up their "featured" photos and if it's yours you get it free.

We happened upon this the 3rd or 4th day and our Daughter (who is 4) was up there as an 8X10 (elegant night pic of her on piano) - we got the picture free!

My gosh Carnival has the best Pastrami I have ever had. Thanks now im craving one :)

I concur!! I LOVE their pastrami!!! Will be on this cruise March 30, 2014, youngest daughter will be getting married on Grand Cayman while in port - I can't wait

Leaving this Saturday and sailing on the Glory Sunday.

For Cozumel, have Nachi Cocum booked. Belize, we're going to enjoy the ship, only because we've toured the Ruins and been to Bannister Island. Not into cave tubing and zip lining. Roatan, booked the Tabyana Beach Break thru Carnival. We normally head to Mahogany Bay, so looking forward to seeing some of the country. And Caymans, we're heading to Royal Palms Beach Club.

Have the Steakhouse booked for Wednesday, Belize Port day.

Can't wait. I love the Western itinerary. Hope we have good weather.:D

We went to the royal palms last week and the pool was closed - not sure if that is important to you, but if it is you may want to find out if it still is!

how do I post/upload pics?

I clicked the paperclip above, browsed, found pic, clicked upload, and received message that upload failed - basic JPG, it states its uploading and then I get this error:

DSCN0147.JPG:

Upload of file failed.

how do I post/upload pics?

I clicked the paperclip above, browsed, found pic, clicked upload, and received message that upload failed - basic JPG, it states its uploading and then I get this error:

DSCN0147.JPG:

Upload of file failed.

the pictures need to be on a hosting site like photo bucket of snapfish.

I don't think they did - didn't see that offered/listed in the funtimes.

One other note - make sure you check out the board by the pictures, they always put up their "featured" photos and if it's yours you get it free.

We happened upon this the 3rd or 4th day and our Daughter (who is 4) was up there as an 8X10 (elegant night pic of her on piano) - we got the picture free!

Thanks for your response about the Internet.

I'm sure many people will appreciate the photo tip. We rarely let cruise lines take our pictures because I kinow I'm not going to buy them and don't like the waste of paper and ink. In the rare times I do let them, it's because we're in a special setting (Alaska glaciers or Panama Canal locks in the background. In those situations, I have to ask the ship photographers to take our picture because they've learned by then not to bother with us. The good thing is that when I do request a picture of us, I have an almost 100% purchase ratio.

Archived